Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jack of a few trades, master of none

0 PvE situations in this game in which i'd prefer a shadow knight over another class
LOL okay buddy.. a class that is a great tank in a game where tanks are always in short supply.. AND a great puller AND has respectable dps for it's taking ability and you find zero instances in pve where you might say an SK could be a good class to have.. do you even play this game?
Old 05-25-2017, 08:25 PM
Banned

i don't think you've actually been reading or comprehending what i said

SK has things it can do

every single one of those things is done better by another class

hence, jack of some trades, master of none

but i'll break this down based on your post to make it easier to understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a great tank
outclassed in terms of damage mitigation by warriors and monks, outclassed in utility and snap aggro by paladins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AND a great puller
outclassed by monks, necros, bards, enchanters, clerics, and rangers in various group scenarios and outclassed by monks and necros in raid scenarios

Quote:
has respectable dps
absolutely not; as far as melees go, they only have higher DPS than a paladin unless it's against undead mobs, and most casters in the game will do more DPS than an SK

Quote:
do you even play this game?
not anymore, but i am probably more knowledgeable about p99 mechanics than 99% of the people who have touched this server
Closed Thread