Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 10:26 PM
Orc

Default So I followed Thistle Underbrush for about 15 minutes - Any info for wiki appreciated

I found him at the first loc, and he died close to the final loc (guy killing brownies attacked him). I'm posting here because I would really like to get some information added to this guys wiki page as +wis leather shouldersare really hard to come by and I'm sure there's a lot of mid level druids out there that would love to have some Braided Ivy Cords (myself included).

I believe the wiki is likely one of multiple ways to spawn this guy. He spawned last night while I was camping the loc posted on the wiki, however he did NOT spawn in the loc provided by the wiki. I had just cleared the entire zone of every pixie/maiden/fae/wasp I could find, and was camping that loc for about 15 minutes, killing the pop each time (was a trixter and wasp, not maiden like wiki states), when thistle popped up on track behind me. I got excited as it was my first sighting and killed him.

Today I come back after work, again kill every maiden/pixie/fae/wasp i can find. I go back to the same spot I found him on track and nothing for a while, I then start wandering and find him again on track, this time in the southeast corner of the zone. This time I followed him, hoping to find a pathing pattern and maybe even a likely spawn location. What followed was about 15 minutes and 17 different locations that he stopped at and picked a new direction... no pattern what so ever.

Every loc below is a place where he STOPPED MOVING, I did not count times when he casted as he kinda keeps moving (server tick then he jumps forward), only places where physically stopped moving, then turned and picked a new direction.

167 -1451
999 733
1363 -1627
165 -1438
1736 -1398
1387 2755
1631 2723
-679 3466
979 3819
-42 1954
1197 -1063
1849 3652
1362 -1620
1580 402
1716 -1557
251 1956
1043 2821

I mapped these out, very crudely mind you, and uploaded to imgur. One final thing I think should be noted is that on both occasions, last night and today, there was someone camping the brownie camp and killing them repeatedly. To me that says they could be a PH as well, however each time I found him on track it was shortly after I cleared the zone of everything I've listed, and those folks had been camping brownies for some time.

TLDR: I followed thistle today for about 15 minutes hoping to find a pathing pattern, someone attacked him but I got 17 different /loc's where he STOPPED and picked a new direction. There was no pattern, he never returned to the same exact spot either. Still don't know PH, could be maiden could be something else, could be no ph? Any additional info here is welcomed as I'd like to iron this out for druids like myself that struggle to find decent shoulders in the mid levels (there are very few available).

http://imgur.com/a/7UHRo

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by rapalabrowns; 05-25-2017 at 10:29 PM..
Closed Thread