Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 10:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrefax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm curious what p99 policy is on training in dungeons. Currently sitting in City of Mist where one or more assholes are continuously dragging massive reaver trains from moat area to zone--getting people killed and forcing others to have to log off repeatedly to dump aggro each time.

What's the policy stance on this type of behavior?
High fives and fist bumps.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrefax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, asshole, I read it. It's not specific to the situation I'm encountering, hence the thread. Just going to go ahead and add you to ignore so I don't have to read stupidity.
u mad?
Old 05-25-2017, 10:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Part of CoM, don't you worry. You saw nothing. Get steppin.
This and don't camp on the tracks. You could do 100 trains to zoneline in CoM without proof due to all the diff levels of height. Its usually someone from the ramparts that had to bail on a mob creating a huge train in my experiences.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:31 AM
Banned

Doing it over and over is zone disruption - In game petition and a GM can come and watch to see who is doing the f#ckery. But yes, pathing in CoM is among the worst and sometimes people don't even realize they have a train until several minutes later when the entire castle comes screaming through the zone. Then you have some necro who is FDing standing/FDing standing/FDing standing and they train never stops because they didn't /q
Old 05-26-2017, 05:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's more likely to be people trying to jump up onto the 2nd level on the flag banner and screwing it up. It all looks sweet and innocent but when you screw that up and one of the mobs on the ramparts sees you, the pathing starts up and it takes 2 minutes or so for the path route to find its way to you.... with dozens of mobs all coming to his aid at the same time.

Ask whoever is camping temple to keep an eye out for higher levels trying to jump up there, then take it from there if they're screwing it up.
Lev trick to top of arena is much safer.
Closed Thread