Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

It's my impression noble is FFA due to the congestion of guilds. Funny enough the last few weeks I've gone up there's been multiple nights where guilds don't even show up to their sky slot. It's just reserved in case they want to do it in the future.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: merkk you should know better than to argue with alarti/samolht. Put them on ignore like other civilized prople; im convinced they are bots
Yeah, how convenient that you ignore me when I'm calling you out on your guild abusing the sky rotation. And you call me uncivilized.

People like you and Merkk are exactly what's wrong with this server.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Last edited by Samoht; 05-15-2017 at 10:57 AM..
Old 05-15-2017, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

Expediency. I was joking mostly. If you want to kill a noble, log your sky wizbot up there and get the timer. Use the timer to get the pixels. No variance. EZPZ. Don't kill OoAS.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We do and we corpse them[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Without proof I'm just gonna assume you're rustled. Lots of people do monk epics and clear isle 1 doesn't mean it's Ag or Rustle. I can't think of a time we cleared 1 for 1.5 keys. It's always the same 10 people with camped out toons or corpsed keys.

On another note the corpse poofing bug time recently was when the sever had some sort of soft reset. So it wasn't anyone in particular this time although I heard of the hydra killing all the ooa's recently.
It definitely happened but I think AG gave plat for people who needed keys to the raid and all was settled, never heard about the rustle thing tbh.
Old 05-15-2017, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Rustle made a mix up, apparently they thought isle 1 was a 3 hour respawn, not 6 so end up wiping isle 1 just a couple of hours before the AG raid they were warned about.

AG did something similar on the way up to noble too. They paid the other raid for their keys to isle 2 as compensation.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sky rotation does not seem to be very repected at the moment. Noble is ffa the rest is supposed to be rotated. Ive heard several guilds complaining about their slot not being respected. Some people need to be called out
There are more guilds doing sky right now than there are rotation slots for. Why should it be respected ic it doesn't actually work?

If a guild isn't going to even use their spot every week, then why do they have one? Turn those slots ffa and keep rotation slots for people who actually go each week.
Last edited by Maner; 05-15-2017 at 03:17 PM..
Old 05-15-2017, 09:24 PM
Sarnak

It's a PVE server, dog

We *kill* monsters here. We kill them and take their loot.

Problem?
Old 05-15-2017, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Lol....Nobles...
Old 05-16-2017, 07:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol....Nobles...
Lol....staying classy....
Old 05-16-2017, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Detoxx actually makes a valid point. Velious-class raid guilds should not be crying over nobles . Velioius-class raid guilds should not be disrupting casual guilds to get acquire nobles.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread