Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2017, 12:30 PM
Fire Giant

Wrapped Entropy Serpent Spine now being auctioned for 5-7k. Coincidentally, wiki shows the price driven up by Doncaldor, the same guy as Spider Fur Belts.

Must be another one of those super-undervalued-until-this-month twink items that no one but Doncaldor knew the true worth of. WTS Venomous Axe of Velium Brood 100k, very under valued twink item.
Old 05-29-2017, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i obviously low-balled/resold higher this dude one too many. The fool is stalking my EC plat profits . Sorry to say messiur but it seems to me that between me, you and Swish, you would definitely be the idiot . /salute
It's unlikely I ever dealt with you at all since I bother with EC maybe once per year if I want to twink an alt.

Who's the idiot? The guy grinding EC for years on end to make millions of plat to impress internet strangers? Or the guy who plays the game like it's just a game and still managed to accumulate millions of plat worth of items without breaking sweat over it?

Of the three of us, I'm not the one who posts here everyday about my EC accomplishments or how important I am on this server.

As far as the EC forum goes, I'm just making better offers in case there is anyone stupid enough to sell to you so low. If I'm a fool for that, you must be a total assclown.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Now, now gents. No need to fight over who is prettiest. We are all idiots here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrapped Entropy Serpent Spine now being auctioned for 5-7k. Coincidentally, wiki shows the price driven up by Doncaldor, the same guy as Spider Fur Belts.
Actually, fairly recently there was a patch to blind logic and it is now far less traintastic.
Old 05-29-2017, 05:58 PM
Banned

I remember when Snickasourus was grinding Deadscale armor sets to make pp, was a jovial fellow.

Now he got that arragance the comes with people who trade copious amounts of real life time for imaginary platnium pieces.

Many have fallen to this.

R.I.P.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when Snickasourus was grinding Deadscale armor sets to make pp, was a jovial fellow.

Now he got that arragance the comes with people who trade copious amounts of real life time for imaginary platnium pieces.

Many have fallen to this.

R.I.P.
It's amazing how ingame pixellated accomplishments alter a man's perspective of himself.
Old 05-29-2017, 06:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2017, 12:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Actually, fairly recently there was a patch to blind logic and it is now far less traintastic.
The change to Vilefang spawn time also means a LOT fewer snakes are being killed to drop the 1hs.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:58 AM
Fire Giant

Besides all the ways you can break the game by using instant clicks and 2 monks with beads (only one monk needs beads tbh) beads are pretty nice to have when dealing with pulling casters. I currently do not have beads but if you want to sell me yours for 2k ill be happy as hell because I really would like to learn how to do some stuff ive seen with them. If not thats ok ill farm the plat either way because it's my next item to buy.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No need to fight over who is prettiest.
That sounds like a great idea actually, but you're right. No need to fight. I'm the prettiest.
Old 05-30-2017, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The last patch was in February, price was 2k for 2 month's after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The change to Vilefang spawn time also means a LOT fewer snakes are being killed to drop the 1hs.
The change to Vilefang spawn that was implemented in September of 2016? Doncaldor, is that you?

I used to wonder "How can people get away with doubling and tripling prices overnight?" Now I know.
Closed Thread