Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

It's possible, definitely leaning that direction.

FE mobilizing from the BDA batphone this morning after we were the only tracker in the zone. History repeating itself.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

still shocked rite
Old 03-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

FE mobilizing from the BDA batphone this morning after we were the only tracker in the zone. History repeating itself.
Oh come on Chest.

You forget that the people who formed FE were members of BDA and were shit on raid after raid right along side you. A lot of FE's member base is also made up of members and even officers from BDA that were also shit on by TMO.

At some point in your life you are going to have to stop playing the victim.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

pretty sure breaches of the batphone happen in all guilds. In all fairness though you guys had like two people in the zone when we had 20 and that was after someone verified maestro was up so it wasn't that fast and our pulling today was atrocious.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Kobold

Chest, I will PM you the person who batphoned Maestro so you can check your list.

That's also something TMO would do right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh come on Chest.

You forget that the people who formed FE were members of BDA and were shit on raid after raid right along side you. A lot of FE's member base is also made up of members and even officers from BDA that were also shit on by TMO.

At some point in your life you are going to have to stop playing the victim.
I loved hearing this morning about Myu telling us that "nah we knew maestro was up before you did" only to find out that we hadn't purged our batphone hard enough and instead loose lips sank our maestro attempt.

If you don't want to be TMO you (FE) could have said "oh snap I'm still on the BDA batphone, please remove me, and good luck on maestro with your 6 man 0700 attempt"

But instead you (FE) mobilized off our batphone, raced us to maestro resulting in a bunch of deaths and then didn't even cop to still being on our batphone hoping to still gain an advantage in the future.

You don't want to be like TMO? Then fucking step up.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:50 PM
Kobold

***** reading other peoples posts about 2 year old pixels.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
I loved hearing this morning about Myu telling us that "nah we knew maestro was up before you did" only to find out that we hadn't purged our batphone hard enough and instead loose lips sank our maestro attempt.

If you don't want to be TMO you (FE) could have said "oh snap I'm still on the BDA batphone, please remove me, and good luck on maestro with your 6 man 0700 attempt"

But instead you (FE) mobilized off our batphone, raced us to maestro resulting in a bunch of deaths and then didn't even cop to still being on our batphone hoping to still gain an advantage in the future.

this doesn't sound anything like what actually happened. did you only take the side of your bda members when you decided to post this as fact?
Old 03-27-2013, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Hurley just offered to PM you the person who called maestro so you can maintain your bat phone security. Quit crying.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 03-27-2013, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest, I will PM you the person who batphoned Maestro so you can check your list.

That's also something TMO would do right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We already patched the leak thanks to a FE member who wishes to remain anonymous, but it doesn't take back the previous incident this morning. It's easy to apologize now after it all went down (and that is appreciated because at least you can do that) but start doing the hard thing and let your actions speak instead.
Closed Thread