Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Sloppy Second Sons>
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:20 PM
Fire Giant

<#aboveit>
Old 04-16-2018, 12:32 PM
Banned

< 48 days later >
Old 04-16-2018, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

< Rollin' The Dice >

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 04-16-2018, 02:01 PM
Kobold

<deleted>
Old 04-16-2018, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

<Blue Barracudas>
Old 04-17-2018, 09:20 AM
Aviak

<Walk The Plank>
a reference to the leadership of an A/A guild, do all the shit work , and get crap from the community for it 24/7 with an not so optimal predicted future.
Old 04-17-2018, 08:13 PM
Kobold

<So sorry Awakened and I can tell you that it does suck getting the hand grenade punishment for the actions of a few but I think that it goes with the territory of the game because if you think about it like when I make a level 1 new human warrior character and run out into the world for the first time I may have an orc jump on my and claim that he won't let me ruin his lands or something to that effect but its like I never did anything to you I'm new so why are you on my case but it is something that some humans before me must have done something horrible to orcs so I guess they have a hard time getting over that and so they want to kill all humans on sight so in a way that is like with Awakened because basically the guides are thinking they don't want you to ruin their lands like you ruined your own so I guess we just have to try to mend fences going forward but ultimately if you look to the orc analogy I don't know if there is any way to raise your faction with the orcs so really I don't know if there is a way to increase your faction with the guides and GMs but you could always try to find some quest out there and after scouring the wiki tonight I could find nothing but don't let that deter you just go out there and look and if you want to join me in slaughtering orcs because they just don't understand that I am not responsible for the sins of my ancestors then you are more then welcome to while you await this suspension to be over but also I am trying to kill a lot of dwarf guards on they island of Faydwer with my ogre because I believe they are preparing an invasion of Antonica but not at Freeport like you would expect but rather the west side of Antonica around Qeynos because no one is ever around there and they feel that there will be little resistance because the dwarves do know that resistance is not futile and with their pathetically short stature they need all the advantages that they can get so that is also something I would like you to join me on even though I don't have my epic yet but I would buy it for 15k so that we could try to push forward into Kaladim and kill the king of the dwarves himself to end the threat of an invasion but ultimately it is up to you and I would also like to apologize to any dwarf members of Awakened that I may have offended so just give this siege campaign a month and then we will move on to Akanon and the sneaky gnomes. If you don't answer the phone you won't be able to g>
Old 04-18-2018, 03:42 AM
Fire Giant

<Dice>
Old 04-18-2018, 05:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
< 48 days later >
winner.
Closed Thread