Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are forum rules on Russian trolls cos that's fake news. Killed sev 2x kiddo

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's prolly spinning that recent one where you got popped on and wiped.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

I don't think Sirken needed to say anything, and if he did I feel it's anti-classic. If all the guilds are in agreement the solution is already in place. Anyone from any of those guilds who participated in in the LB event would be in violation of a player made agreement that binds them based on their guild affiliation. I assume at that point disciplinary actions (raid bans) would be taken against the guilds in question. I also assume that said guilds would be pretty pissed off and additionally punish any participating members.

If Hyjal can get enough nonguilded alts, willing to get their mains banned/guildremoved, to flock to his banner and successfully kill NTOV shit that's amazing and he should go for it. Really though I think he knows he has no chance to accomplish anything and is exploiting the fuck out of this opportunity to talk himself up.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:38 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Du hättest die Chance ergreifen sollen, während du es Hyjalx hattest! Keine Suppe für dich!
Old 04-20-2018, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

I tried to help Venerate kill Trak from undead bard about a month ago . Twice. It was so classic it felt like the first time id been in Traks lair. 30 dead people to a Trakanon in the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen. We even had that dude monk from Rampage pulling. Did Gogre ever get his strings ?
NTOV.

lol
Old 04-20-2018, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Venerate did agree to the terms. Or this wouldn't be an issue and they would be allowed to contest. Lord Bob can't contest because they are an alliance, and all the guilds that make up that alliance agreed to the terms.
Well I sure hope no Lord Bob toons are flagged as members of guilds subscribed to the crawl agreement.

Iirc an AG flagged toon participated in a non-guild alliance venril kill while his guild was under an agreement for that mob. The guild got banned for it. I vote ban all guilds that had members facilitate Bob?
Old 04-20-2018, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I sure hope no Lord Bob toons are flagged as members of guilds subscribed to the crawl agreement.

Iirc an AG flagged toon participated in a non-guild alliance venril kill while his guild was under an agreement for that mob. The guild got banned for it. I vote ban all guilds that had members facilitate Bob?
Probably don't have to worry about them being able to kill anything.
Old 04-20-2018, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I vote get a fucking life. Who cares who kills pixel respawn #15,000
Old 04-20-2018, 08:28 PM
Aviak

Bobbingforloot.com

Old 04-20-2018, 08:45 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2018, 09:19 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bobbingforloot.com

Nein!! Führer Detoxx wird seinen Hodensack auf Ihr Gesicht für diesen Verrat setzen!
Closed Thread