Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 12:29 AM
Banned

read it and weep democrats https://youtu.be/UiprVX4os2Y
Old 05-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Banned

Both parties are essentially the same. Despite how you feel about obummer and killary.

It remains to be seen what'll happen with these two very broken parties.

An influx of socially moderate and egalitarian Republicans willing to reduce the power and reach of the feds, police, cia, nsa, department of homeland security, militarization of our surveillance state, who respect the rule of law and everyone's constitutional rights would be a good thing.

Fat chance though.
Old 05-07-2018, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both parties are essentially the same. Despite how you feel about obummer and killary.

It remains to be seen what'll happen with these two very broken parties.

An influx of socially moderate and egalitarian Republicans willing to reduce the power and reach of the feds, police, cia, nsa, department of homeland security, militarization of our surveillance state, who respect the rule of law and everyone's constitutional rights would be a good thing.

Fat chance though.
What does socially moderate mean? We're far too permissive and lax as it is. Bullying and public floggings / stockades need to make a swift comeback.

I was in a restaurant and some ethnically ambiguous, probably Puerto Rican mulatto children were kicking the back of my booth from their side. The mother (no father) was taken aback that I would dare rise from my seat and calmly explain that I'm middle eastern and people have been suicide bombed for less. After she quickly silenced her mongrels, I was left to ponder:
Why do foodstamps cover brunch at a fine Rice Village establishment?
Why do parents think it's acceptable for children to not know rigid discipline immediately following departure form the womb?
Why are the children of single mothers always unruly and hideously ugly?

I'm going to start an unscientific study about this. It's Mother's Day next week so me and the wife are jetting off to Yunan (Greece) to enjoy the Mediterranean, but following my return I will find the answers I seek.

God bless!
Old 05-07-2018, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does socially moderate mean? We're far too permissive and lax as it is. Bullying and public floggings / stockades need to make a swift comeback.

I was in a restaurant and some ethnically ambiguous, probably Puerto Rican mulatto children were kicking the back of my booth from their side. The mother (no father) was taken aback that I would dare rise from my seat and calmly explain that I'm middle eastern and people have been suicide bombed for less. After she quickly silenced her mongrels, I was left to ponder:
Why do parents think it's acceptable for children to not know rigid discipline immediately following departure form the womb?

I'm going to start an unscientific study about this. It's Mother's Day next week so me and the wife are jetting off to Yunan (Greece) to enjoy the Mediterranean, but following my return I will find the answers I seek.

God bless!
You did the right thing!

Why is this the government's job? Why should I pay for the euthanasia of undesirable people? This should be handled first and foremost at the family level. Then whoever self identifies as the head of household should be held responsible for their chattel by the other heads. This is the organic and most efficient solution. It gives children who are better than there parents an essential chance to dispose and replace them without the state interfering or becoming liable.

But, no, we have a federal government enforcing what should be county level laws.

I'm in agreement with you mostly patriam. People have been suicided for less.

By the age of 8 I was totally able to survive in the wilderness without parental supervision.

People shouldn't be able to run to the police every time someone upsets them. As a minority I don't have the police or feds as an option, nor do I expect them to ever protect me. My corpse will be cold for a year before any police or petty bureaucrat lifted so much as a pinky in response.

We need to place limits on the government and de-emphasize their involvement in personal affairs. They should exist to keep the Chinese in check and go after organized crime and keep the state's free from being interfered with commercially by each other.
Last edited by Irulan; 05-07-2018 at 10:21 AM..
Old 05-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

God bless!
My idea is offering free high-quality military school. Would solve the problem of less high quality recruits while also minimizing career crime among those most likely to be successful at it.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I think the real issue in our great nation is the dirty fucking zionistic agenda the jews are pushing. We spend close to a billion dollars yearly supporting Israel because the kikes control our politicians here in the states. get JQ'd fire giant
Old 05-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Banned

We actually spend a lot more than a billion on Israel once you add up all the military hardware and actions on their behalf. It's more like 30 billion not including the cost of terrorism...which is hard to measure. I'm guessing a big portion of our military actions are done for Israel. Although much of it is oil and banking too.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
free never is.
There's this thing called prison we pay a lot for. It would be a lot more effective if some of the more intelligent men in there were working instead of serving time -- from a cost savings standpoint.

Conservatives need to stop being swindled by every Corporation with a story. If you want to truly be fiscally conservative -- it includes questioning the so-called savings of privatization.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 billion isn't a whole lot though out of 8 trillion. it's liek three-quarter of a percent.
It was a joke.. no one knows how much money is actually being funnelled to Israel, but we can certainly assume Israel would die if it weren't backed by the EU/US/Russia

Don't even get me started on the Russian Jews.. oy vey
Old 05-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
30 billion isn't a whole lot though out of 8 trillion. it's liek three-quarter of a percent.
Oh well -- look who thinks we have 30 billion for Israel. Of course, 80 billion a year to fix the college loan crisis is a pony -- fairy dust -- only stupid hippies that don't understand economics think we can afford that right?
Closed Thread