Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByCactus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably not, totemic wrists or runed mithril bracer should work fine until then. Shamans don't need a lot of gear to work well.
Nonetheless, I'm trying to go for a full twink.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Kobold

Were you rolling Iksar? Vaguely remember you making an Iksar shaman? Could have been someone else tho.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Instead of Hiero Cloak, I would recommend a Hooded Black Cloak. 50k v. 3k Granted you are losing 4 wis, 4 sta, 20hp, 75mana, but at 47k is that worth it on a twink?

It would free up a lot of your resources to fill in with Black Sapphire neck/ears, Clay Guardian Shield, Platinum Tiara etc.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of Hiero Cloak, I would recommend a Hooded Black Cloak. 50k v. 3k Granted you are losing 4 wis, 4 sta, 20hp, 75mana, but at 47k is that worth it on a twink?

It would free up a lot of your resources to fill in with Black Sapphire neck/ears, Clay Guardian Shield, Platinum Tiara etc.
I plan to give it to other characters once I'm done with it. Then again, I might not ever roll another toon. I love the Shaman, reminds me of my Beastlord on Live.

And right now my priority is AC and HP. Going for a battle-shaman type of build.
Last edited by Flash; 03-13-2012 at 04:29 PM..
Old 03-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Kobold

Seconding what Ele said. A Hiero just doesn't seem worth it when you can literally get upgrades at every other slot that will be > the difference between a HBC and a Hiero.

Conversely, you could also keep the banded, liquidate everything of real value and try and scrape together a bit more cash for a fungi.

Also, if you're Iksar (as I'm sure you know) you can't jaundiced bone armor.

Not to EC it up, but I think I have a clay guardian shield if you're interested. I'll check my bank when I get home.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seconding what Ele said. A Hiero just doesn't seem worth it when you can literally get upgrades at every other slot that will be > the difference between a HBC and a Hiero.

Conversely, you could also keep the banded, liquidate everything of real value and try and scrape together a bit more cash for a fungi.

Also, if you're Iksar (as I'm sure you know) you can't jaundiced bone armor.

Not to EC it up, but I think I have a clay guardian shield if you're interested. I'll check my bank when I get home.
What do those sell for, the shield?

And no thanks to the Fungi tunic. Not worth its cost just for a bit of regen, especially since my class can cast regen at some point. I'm mostly gonna be grouping for exp anyway, not tanking.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Kobold

The regen on fungi stacks with spell regen. Definitely worth it.

Live-
Icelf Crystalfrost - 65 Iksar Beastlord (Saryrn)
Icelf Crystalfrost - 51 Human Ranger (Bertox)
Old 03-13-2012, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

I'll pass on the fungi tunic. Too much money for not enough appeal. I'll take AC/HP/MANA/WIS over Regen.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

Fungi tunic regen is just a must have, no blabla on this, it s a fucking upgrade for anyone specially "cani" shamen.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

There's no way I'm affording one right now, not unless you know someone selling for 60k or so.
Closed Thread