Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpetrick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
40 hours for me. Get some friends together and kill Bro Z instead. He drops the robe every time.
Spawning Brother Z can also be one hell of a long camp.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

He spawned in about 3 hours the first time I camped him. I helped another monk with the camp a few weeks later and he spawned after 1 pH kill. However spawning the monk in SK for the turn in took like 10 hours.

I saw somewhere (maybe here?) that at some point during the monk epic you’re going to hit a massively long camp, whether it’s raster, Targin, the 2 brothers, or one of the pipes. I would say that is definitely true!
Old 09-02-2018, 08:09 PM
Kobold

I'll share my anecdote and how it is completely random.

I went there after doing all the other steps. I probably spent somewhere between 25-40 hours (it was awhile ago). I know I was there atleast a week with 3-5 hours each day. Never seen a single raster.

I logged on one day while another monk was camping him, he told me he had been there for an hour or so but was about to log. Cool, I would take over and maybe that would be my chance. Not even 10 minutes after he said that, Raster spawned. He messaged me and said he had killed him and the camp was free. I lolcried because now there was no way I would get him now and I had thought about all the ways I could make money in the game just to get a Bro Z kill, honestly it wouldve been better to buy one from the beginning. Well, I said eff it and stayed at the camp for another spawn because, f*ck it, I was already there.... I am not joking or in any way embellishing, that mfer spawned literally right after the other one. Two in a row! How was this possible?? I spent the equivalent of a work week trying to get this guy to spawn once and then he spawns twice in a row!? Crazy.

TL;DR - RNGesus can be a cruel mistress sometimes
Old 09-03-2018, 12:55 AM
Sarnak

7 hours for me, spawning Brother Z took ~13 or so hours.
Old 09-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spawning Brother Z can also be one hell of a long camp.
Spot check it. You don't have to actively sit there and spawn it if you don't want to. As a bonus you will make all the J-boot MQers happy if you kill him.

Also if he is camping Raster/Targin he would have to spawn Bro Z either way.
Old 09-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Got my raster on the 2nd PH.
Old 09-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman1022 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got my raster on the 2nd PH.
You got extremely lucky.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Orc

Took me about 3-4 hours. I think i got it on my 7th or 8th PH. Wasn't too bad, and was great exp while clearing the area. Just take the full 28m and split it up and things are easy.
Closed Thread