Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 06:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obv mad troll that pulls random numbers from his ass to preach on a biased opinion.

Here take a seat kiddo.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me and Mad Fat Supreme Faggot are mutually exclusive dumb ass faggot.

Your 3+ guild zerg formed to destroy server with 70% of server all time population combined with a master plan of 2-boxing, hacking, exploiting, insta camping, mqing, rmting has nothing to do with me.

Keep me and your offenses and lies seperate.

Fat ass Supreme Cow swallowing mad faggot.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His character and attitude brought it on himself, the details are irrelevant. He chose to come back here and run his mouth making attacks that go beyond the game, but he failed to realize the glass house he was in before doing so.

gso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you kidding me I did more nice things for guildmembers in 1 week than you did for the guild in your entire time tagged. Not to mention I had one of the most positive/optimistic/loyal attitudes of anyone in the guild. All my RMT gain was from personal farming and nothing I got with guild help was ever sold or even for consideration for sale. Thanks for everyone who stood up for me while I was offline as well-
Closed Thread