Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it takes them 16 hours to consider themselves a winner then you better believe they are going to be there, mob after mob.

I mean, they are putting in work. The guy that stays late at work and picks up shifts is the one you'll see moving up. Its the same in EQ.
Yeah well the real ironic thing about all of it is that P99 players seem like the ~last~ personality type to be complacent with "working for the man" which is exactly what you do in a "raid" guild.

And we all know the people who ~actually~ make bank ~never~ "worked for the man." Much like your raid cabal overlords, who egregiously take advantage of nubs and manipulate "raid" rules to further their own agenda. They never worked for anybody, and they get all the loot (for their 3rd alt)

Quote:
Just want to give a massive shoutout to this guild. Great group of folks, where you get out of it what you put in.
Names have been withheld because I dont want to make anything personal, but you can see the blatant Kool-Aid drinking going on. Its like a Silicon Valley corporate pep rally, where the few people who actually make a livable wage give their cute little presentation with music and a projector and the rest of the peons get one hour paid to view the spectacle.

I worked at EA for a summer in college as a games tester, this is precisely what happens. If you post any info about any game you're testing on a forum (or to RnF?) they find out and you're fired. Oh yeah, and EA fucking sucks and their product is absolute shit. Do I need to draw more parallels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just think of losers who have spent every day on the box the last 6 years like Daldean Erati Chest etc. some grade a fucking losers.
I mean we're all EQ addicts in one way or another, but yeah tough to argue with this one.

<The A-Team>
Closed Thread