Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by baalzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never looked @ the camp and have been too lazy to log into another server to go check it out. Are they static spawns or are there roamers that can still drop the beads?
Elders spawn in a cave, couple roamers in the zone too but every point will be locked down.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Eh I dunno. It isn't that rare of a drop and it doesn't get removed for 6 months. I don't think it will be that hardcore locked down.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

Well, some people will luck out with drops off roamers I think, but I'll put money on the cave being handed off for at least a few weeks if not longer. They'll be a hot commodity, since they wont drop after ~6 months on the timeline, depending how closely we follow it.. and they'll sell for a silly price no doubt.

I hope I'm wrong, everyone loves Zomm clickies.

Edit to Add: Item I'm most looking forward to is Neriad Shawl. Spent several weekends camping it on Live and never managed to get it for the Bard, and it was the only illusion item I was missing besides Gnomeling mask. Less exciting clicky for an Enchanter but killer stats. Equally likely to be perma-camped because of Wavecrasher.
Last edited by Crawdad; 02-28-2014 at 01:53 PM..
Old 02-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will be interesting to see the drop rates on BPs here.

They were rare as fuck on live. Back on the Sleeper (2007ish progression server), a stupid leather tunic from Kael held us back on unlocking PoP for a bit (Beastlord Velious armor was required for the next expansion unlock).

So many hours spent killing shit in Kael for that stupid tunic just so we could go on to PoP.
Armor drops in kael were rarer than the other sources.

The drop rates in PoG were really good. I don't remember if the stuff that gets added to hate for rangers, druids and paladins were as common though.
Old 02-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Oh man I totally forgot: Guardian Robe. Finally an All/All robe! DE Mask+Lute of the Howler+Guardian Robe=You can equip any Plate BP but look yer wearing a robe. Weow.
Last edited by Crawdad; 02-28-2014 at 02:12 PM..
Old 03-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cobalt Scar otter music!!! Yes!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ahhh how I've missed that!
Old 03-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Large Bat

Karnor Castle..

The trains lord those epic trains

Edit: lord that was kunark..

And yea there is going to be a lot of drama with mr sleeper
Last edited by Pemolis; 03-05-2014 at 09:11 AM..
Old 03-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, some people will luck out with drops off roamers I think, but I'll put money on the cave being handed off for at least a few weeks if not longer. They'll be a hot commodity, since they wont drop after ~6 months on the timeline, depending how closely we follow it.. and they'll sell for a silly price no doubt.

I hope I'm wrong, everyone loves Zomm clickies.

Edit to Add: Item I'm most looking forward to is Neriad Shawl. Spent several weekends camping it on Live and never managed to get it for the Bard, and it was the only illusion item I was missing besides Gnomeling mask. Less exciting clicky for an Enchanter but killer stats. Equally likely to be perma-camped because of Wavecrasher.
Well, if the cave stays perma-locked down by 1 guild then it'll be funny as they one by one get banned for two-boxing cause theres no way in hell any raiding guilds are going to skip out on the first 6 months of raiding just to cockblock everyone else from holgresh beads.

The more likely scenario is it will be the people who perma-camp jboots, so they can sell the beads TO the raiders.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 03-04-2014, 06:38 PM
Aviak

I just wait for the drama which will happen after some guild woke the sleeper.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodesRage1976 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious added tons of content.

1. haste clicky mask AWESOME!
2. Kael, SS, ToV...DRAGONS galore!
3. Sleeper???!!!
4. Lots and lots of gear that was awesome.
5. Much better crafting items
6. How about a damage shield clicky ring?????
7. It is probably one of the best expansions EQ has put out as far as amount of game content.

Lots and lots and lots and lots of Raiding content!
Closed Thread