Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2014, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

JBB blows for soloing exps.

An Epic shaman who is root rotting 10 mobs only using epic DoT and roots, will level far quicker than the shaman who is hitting JBB then having to root again every other click.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not even close. Torpor is, though.
This.

There are some good arguments made for both but epic is king (until Overking Torpor comes into play)

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Also have year banked on a pure Melee. I honestly thought about factioning up to get rid of it but then I realized it was going to take forever without gate.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Get 2 clerics and 2 corpses in butcher and NFP? I think that's the fastest way to do it.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get 2 clerics and 2 corpses in butcher and NFP? I think that's the fastest way to do it.

Probably over 100 Bondl turn ins if you don't do any of the other parts (boots, Eruds xing, woe envy etc...).

Think it's faster to do the two-clerics approach between NFP and Eruds crossing with a root ooooooogla

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-28-2014, 01:13 PM
Sarnak

I *think* I remember the spirit in BB disappearing after you get the gem. Then you have to wait 400 secs for the dwarf to respawn. If you can port you can get to Bondl and return before he's spawned again. It should take about 70-100 Bondl turnins to max faction.

The spirit in NFP doesn't despawn after you get the gem, which is why the NFP/Eruds res chain is the fastest.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah the Respawn in Bondl is 6 mins which is slower than it takes with a Druid + gate. I powerleveled a couple players at that bandit camp during my brief 1-2 minute waits.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

In summary: EconomyQuest/TunnelQuest is more important than L1-60, and everyone's looking for shortcuts.

Want to get away from that? I know a place you can, where EQ is far more classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2014, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the Respawn in Bondl is 6 mins which is slower than it takes with a Druid + gate. I powerleveled a couple players at that bandit camp during my brief 1-2 minute waits.
The spirit should stay up after being hailed... AFK to bug report.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In summary: EconomyQuest/TunnelQuest is more important than L1-60, and everyone's looking for shortcuts.

Want to get away from that? I know a place you can, where EQ is far more classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this place have non-classic OOC, item recharging, clicky cast times, and horribly broken group EXP bonuses? Cause that doesn't sound too classic.
Closed Thread