Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uthgaard was a good guy. He had a no nonsense attitude, and I think he was a good cop. I for one will miss him and it makes me sad that when this great revelation of nefarious practices comes about, the proven ban hammer of Uth isn't around to finish its wonderful work.

You will be missed. I hope someone that is as much a hard ass rises up to replace you.
Amen bro.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 09-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Planar Protector

Uthgaard was a dick, and all you people are liars.

That being said, I love you Uth. Come back soon.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Love-hate relationships are the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:36 AM
Kobold

Gone for now, but not for good! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Uthgaard, I appreciate the work you did... politics such as these generally get the best of us, but take a break, and come back in your own capacity, even as a normal player and look me up... need some decent blokes to group with!

I kiss you.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Banned

Thank you Uthgaard for being a very active GM and giving me hell all the time.I hope you join PvP if it happen, I would be honored to be the first sob to gank you.(lol) Thanks again..
Old 09-02-2011, 01:44 AM
Fire Giant

Uthgaard will be back with a fiery vengeance like the hammer-wielding superhero P99 is going to need after the corruption really starts hurting the server.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2011, 03:11 AM
Large Bat

I dont know anything about the gm's except that one helped me out of a wall and was nice and helped me much faster then on live. But apparently this guy made the boats here?
I love the boats. Some of the most fun I have had on this server so far was going off travelling, vaguely remember where I am going but not really, and vaguely remembering that I am heading deep into dangerous lands, constantly watching the horizon and hoping to glimpse anything that would help rattle my memory. And seeing a kos that I had forgotten about at the last moment and bailing out to save myself and hiding and waiting, hoping that the connecting boat would come before my invs wore off.

Travelling would not have been near as much fun with just some teleporter taking the place of the boats so thanks for those.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:28 AM
Kobold

You will be missed, uth....Thanks for helping me on a number of occasions and for the countless (thankless) hours you dedicated to this project. GL with whatever you do irl, carpe diem.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Sarnak

Got me a text about this. So uhh..yeah Uthgaard had nuts, big nuts draggin on the ground ya digg?

Uth my man, get hammered kick a small screaming child (p99 kiddies) and hell do a few lines. Then come back and jus chill, i mean this is better than TV.

Peace out Uthgaard.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:41 AM
Kobold

Uthgaard: Fixed Unfired Cake Round combine
Uthgaard: Fizzle rates should be more appropriate
Uthgaard: Pained Soul PH will no longer path
Uthgaard: droga, nurga, and kurn are once again self-bindable
Uthgaard: Added dropped rune research combine for Ice Comet
Uthgaard: Added Jolt, Harvest and Breeze to vendors
Uthgaard: Fixed the Belt Pouch Leala Swiftarrow was selling
Uthgaard: Fixed the Water Flask Maigin Greyeagle was selling
Uthgaard: Fixed factions in sebilis
Uthgaard: Sebilis myconids and golems should have more accurate magic resist
Uthgaard: Siblisian Berserker Cloak should be more likely to be seen in game. The rarity of the drop was not affected, but the chance to see one instead of a Stormwood Battle Staff was updated by taking the ratio of recorded staff drops to cloaks (very slight), and kor shamans were underrepresented in the spawn table due to a smaller level range
Uthgaard: Cleaned up leftover spawngroups in sebilis, placed missing levels of dar ghoul knights, spectral harbingers and spectral commanders on spawngroups
Uthgaard: Increased gem lootdrops on scarabs
Uthgaard: Fixed a clockwork rogue's merchant list
Uthgaard: The mobs in Mistmoore will now look like they used to in classic
Uthgaard: Magician Phantom Armor series has had its health regen component added
Uthgaard: Treeform, Spirit of Oak, and Illusion: Tree now hinder movement the same way as Minor Illusion, and won't break on direct damage from spells (like manastone)
Uthgaard: Celestial Elixir's Poison and Disease Counter components have been removed, heal per tick amount increased to 300.
Uthgaard: Cessation of the Blood name changed to Cessation of Cor
Uthgaard: Rewrote Harbinger Glosk's Script
Uthgaard: Added aggro text to Martar & Karg IceBear, and mobs in MistmooreUthgaard: Regen removed from Robe of Living Fungus
Uthgaard/Kanras: Classic discipline reuse timers.
Uthgaard/Kanras: Lots of work on classic discipline functionality.
Uthgaard/Kanras: Removed velious disciplines.
Uthgaard/Kanras: Fix for formula 120 spells (Soul Bond, Calimony)
Uthgaard: Clump of dough will only combine in a mixing bowl.
Uthgaard: Trakanon is a 3 day spawn.
Uthgaard: Moved Niv's Melody of Preservation particle effect to the soundless system
Uthgaard: Fixed a typo in Shadowbond that was causing the spell's recourse to give -125 charisma instead of -125 hp per tick
Uthgaard: Fixed a typo in Inspire Fear
Uthgaard: Implemented quest for the Glaive of Marltek, added flavor text to the drolvarg scavenger
Uthgaard: Scavenger will only spawn in the correct location and will be appropriately rare.
Uthgaard: Cleaned up spawngroups significantly throughout the Firiona Vie, added missing levels to npcs, added factions to venomous lampreys
Uthgaard: a goblin thief in warsliks woods will now drop the four poem pages
Uthgaard: Froglok Raiders in swamp of no hope will now drop the tome binder and the correct 9 pages
Uthgaard: Corrected drop rate for tiny glowing skulls
Uthgaard: Added correct warslikswood Rogue Shaman spawn point and loot, fixed spawngroups for iksar bandits and brigands
Uthgaard: Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring requires level 15 to cast
Uthgaard: Fixed Merchant list for Gaffin Deeppockets
Uthgaard: Reverted Knuckle Dusters icon to classic appearance
Uthgaard: Removed Burning Affliction focus from The Skull of Torture
Uthgaard: Egg Shaped Pumice buyback price reverted to classic
Uthgaard: Polished Obsidian Great Axe and Glaive of Marltek procs will calculate at the wielder's level
Uthgaard: Corrected Drake Mountainstorm's inventory
Uthgaard: Reverted all closed books to classic appearance
Uthgaard: Corrected Xalgozian Fang lootdrops
Uthgaard: Spell: Reckoning will now drop
Uthgaard: Lord Lyfyx of Burwood will now drop Dragon Scales (Xyfyl)
Uthgaard: Spell: Conjure Corpse no longer displays SHD as a usable class
Uthgaard: DB Overhaul & Research drops revised worldwide, all research items should drop now
Uthgaard/Kanras: Fix for CoTH & Others Requiring group members to target and also not needing LOS
Uthgaard: Raised Level Cap for Crission's Pixie Strike to 55
Uthgaard: Fixed Seafury Gem Loot
Uthgaard: Added Cudgel Quest to Mystic Dovan's script
Uthgaard: Fixed a typo in War Baron Eator's script
Uthgaard: Made Gift of Pure Thought enc lvl 59
Uthgaard: Made Boon of the Clear Mind enc lvl 54
Uthgaard: Made Clarity II enc lvl 52
Uthgaard: Corrected Icon for Dementia
Uthgaard: Naltron's Mark will consume a Peridot
Uthgaard: Negative resist mods added back to swarm, splurt, and bloodboiling dots
Uthgaard: Increased hate generated from the following spells: Ykesha, Obsidian Shatter, Siphon, Envenomed Breath (shm/nec: cope, all poison/disease counter spells are going up soon)
Uthgaard: Winged Death flagged dotstackingexempt. Test it and report any bugs.
Uthgaard: Chancellor drop rate set to 100%, missed that when I doubled the respawn time
Uthgaard: Melodious Truncheon changed from IT10601 to IT21
Uthgaard: Young Ronin will now drop the torn sash 100% of the time
Uthgaard: Brusco's Bombastic Bellow will no longer require an instrument to play
Uthgaard: Fixed a typo on Cannibalize II castonother emote text
Uthgaard: Fixed a typo on Pacify duration
Uthgaard: Moved Hymn of Restoration's particle effect to the soundless system
Uthgaard: Removed faction requirements from penance quests
Uthgaard: Disease Cloud aggro component is in now the correct field in the db
Uthgaard-Spells-Memory Blur won't resist
Uthgaard-Spells-Malise/Major Shielding stacking issue fixed
Uthgaard-Spells-Illusion: Troll stacking issue fixed
Uthgaard-Spells-Slows fixed
Uthgaard-Spells-Solon's Bewitching Bravura reduced to 3 ticks
Uthgaard-DB-Haste percentages removed from display and replaced with Effect: Haste (Worn). Haste values remain unchanged.
Uthgaard-Spells-Fixed stacking issues on necromancer heal over times
Uthgaard-Spells-Purifying Rhythms should no longer stack with Psalm of Purity and Psalm of Vitality
Uthgaard-DB-Terror Forged Mask reverted to fear effect
Uthgaard-DB-Chancellor of Di`Zok should have been a 4 hour spawn, and now is
Uthgaard-Scripts-Fixed a typo in Good version of Cannibalize II quest that was only rewarding the spell every 2 ochre clay, updated Evil version with correct quest text
Uthgaard: Lislia Goldtune will accept mail.
Uthgaard: No more free beer in rivervale (again)
Uthgaard: Fixed Bilge/Pyzjn
Uthgaard: Tlin Bowfright at the bar in freporte is no longer a warrior with enchanter spells and a DT.
Uthgaard: All scrolls of Instill are now scrolls of Enstill
Uthgaard: All scrolls of Leech are now scrolls of Leach
Uthgaard: Meat pie combine remade.
Uthgaard: Roror will spawn in a more predictable spot.
Uthgaard: Fixed disarm skill caps
Uthgaard: You can now levitate in crushbone
Uthgaard: Tiny Jade Inlaid Coffin is no longer stackable
Uthgaard: Unkempt preserver in sro has been replaced with a dervish cutthroat
Uthgaard: NPCs around the world are more festive. Enjoy.
Uthgaard: Rewrote Baobob and Chanda Miller's quests, they should work more smoothly
Uthgaard: Faction hits for Gunlok Jure's Bone Chip quest corrected
Uthgaard: Removed faction requirement from Linara and Tolkar Parlone
Uthgaard: Corrected typoes and removed brackets from Hibbs Rootenpaw's text
Uthgaard: Frostbite works again
Uthgaard: Langseax quests will now require kindly or better faction
Uthgaard: Datur Nightseer will now tell you whether you're an honored member of the temple if you ask him.
Uthgaard: The quest for the Chalice of Conquest has been implemented
Uthgaard: Experience reward for Corrupt Guard Bracers reduced
Uthgaard: The Fabulous 4 now have accurate loot tables, faction tables, dialogue and respawn times.
Uthgaard: PaladinsofUnderfoot faction implemented, Dru Razbind is now its sole member
Uthgaard: Priestess Ghalea now requires kindly or better to reward the Soil of Underfoot
Uthgaard: Orcs in Dagnor's Cauldron are now spawning correctly, dropping the correct items, on the correct faction, and have unique flavor text
Uthgaard: Added more Unkempt Preservers
Uthgaard: The guards of North Ro, East and West Commons will now attack spiders
Uthgaard: Removed Deep Fungus Mold and Distilled Spirits from vendors
Uthgaard: Removed Mullet and Dwarf Pickles from Gartona
Uthgaard: Brenzl McMannus is in the right building for the time period
Uthgaard: Added grapes to all of the appropriate vendors in North and South Qeynos
Uthgaard: Murissa Sandwhisper is now on DervishCutthroats faction, and no longer has her own faction
Uthgaard: Evin and Lisvan X`Lottl are now members of The Spurned
Uthgaard: Dvis Zexus is now a member of the Dark Bargainers
Uthgaard: Razran F`Lok is now a member of The Dead
Uthgaard: Baobob Miller is now on KaranaResidents
Uthgaard: Erudite Traveler is now a closet Dark Elf
Uthgaard: Will sappers, pillagers, and ravishers in Mistmoore will now proc Fatigue Drain
Uthgaard: Orc Oracles will now drop the correct illegible scroll, and orc apprentices will now drop the illegible cantrip
Uthgaard: Potion of the Bone Field combine is removed until Kunark
Uthgaard: Quests for the illegible scrolls and cantrips added
Uthgaard: McNeal Jocub will have less obnoxious pathing
Uthgaard: Rewrote Captain Hazran. Handing in deathfist slashed belts will no longer fail for any reason
Uthgaard: NPC spellcasting AI has been redesigned. NPCs should make smarter spell choices, and it should more closely resemble classic. In addition:
Uthgaard: NPCs will now use the Fear2 series of spells, instead of the normal Fear series
Uthgaard: NPCs will no longer cast Kunark or Velious spells
Uthgaard: NPCs will no longer use targetted aoe spells, but have gained point blank aoes to compensate, until line of sight requirements are fixed
Uthgaard: Steamfont watchmen, Guards Gruilka & Shiznak on 6min repop
Uthgaard: Level 30 Guard Valon no longer thinks he's a decaying skeleton
Uthgaard: Abandoned Orc Shovel is available for pickup: Rangers rejoice
Uthgaard: Young plains cats in ecommons are now on the correct faction, and will be attacked by guards
Uthgaard: Corrected name on "an_island_goblin_headhunte"
Uthgaard: Frostbite now barks, instead of speaking.
Uthgaard: Fixed an error in the Innoruuk Disciple Quest
Uthgaard: Captain Ashlan in highpass will no longer be so picky about what he will respond to
Uthgaard: Khrix changed to accept Greater Lightstone instead of Fire Beetle Eye; quest text updated to reflect this
Uthgaard: Khrix_Abomination now on UnrestInhabitants faction, and will no longer flee at low health
Uthgaard: Falchion of the Koada`Vie quest now works
Uthgaard: Linara and Tolkar Parlone's family uses new stationery, old notes will no longer work; in addition, you need to be at least amiable to do the quest
Uthgaard: Linara Parlone will now be on KeepersoftheArt faction, priest of Najena rarity adjusted appropriately
Uthgaard: All fletched bows should now yield the correct stats
Uthgaard: All fletched bows should re-string correctly, and re-stringing should be impossible to fail
Uthgaard: Wrath of Al'Kabor Scroll renamed to Wrath of Ap'Sagor. It will still scribe as Wrath of Al'Kabor and is otherwise unchanged
Uthgaard: Research completely overhauled: All trivials fixed; all combines correct and functional; all combines produce the correct versions of the correct spells
Uthgaard: Research vendors around the world have been added or had their inventories fixed
Uthgaard: Concordance of Research combines have been implemented
Uthgaard: An Old Silver Coin in Ak'Anon is now in the correct location
Uthgaard: Factions have been added to many NPCs in Neriak
Uthgaard: Degarran Kixl is now a Shadowknight
Uthgaard: King Tranix is now a Shadowknight
Uthgaard: Lava Basilisks in Lavastorm will no longer drop rusty daggers, and will now drop eggs more frequently
Uthgaard: Lendel Deeppockets, Heber Druneny, Bouncer Bigboot and Bouncer Bogglebin are now on the Deeppockets faction with the rest of their guild
Uthgaard: Injured Polar Bear now exists, and is the sole source of the Barbarian Hunting Spear, which is now equippable in the ranged slot
Uthgaard: Wolves and bears in Permafrost will now drop appropriate pelts and meat; Wolves will no longer drop Mark of Anthem
Uthgaard: Blighted Skullcap will now display if showhelm is enabled
Uthgaard: Traps will register as traps that can be sensed and disarmed, although disarm won't halt the trap yet
Uthgaard: Guards Fernaldo and Carnita in Rathe Mountains are now fully resistant to spells
Uthgaard: One Lomarc in South Qeynos was replaced with Den Magason
Uthgaard: Quests "Blank Scrolls" and "The Package" fixed
Uthgaard: Fixed a lot of newbie notes
Uthgaard: The members of Order of Three are now on OrderofThree faction
Uthgaard: Eldreth is now level 49, tuned appropriately, and removed
Uthgaard: Players should be much less likely to be attacked by sharks while on the boat in erudin, or fall off of any boat
Uthgaard: Marshall Ghobber will now check the correct faction to see if you are one with the wall
Uthgaard: The following guards are now on a 6 minute respawn timer: The guards of the Karanas, the Deputies of Misty Thicket, the Bouncers of Feerrott, da Bashers of Innothule, Guards Colin & Valon
Uthgaard: Experience rewards for corrupt guard bracers increased; experience rewards for both steps of Fabian's Lute Strings reduced
Uthgaard: Ssynthi is a shadowed man again, there are no shadowed women. Faction requirement corrected.
Uthgaard: Pets will no longer flee.
Uthgaard: Added Spriket to vendor Bom Knotwood
Uthgaard: Added Level 45 Smuggler to patrol the smuggler's den in highpass
Uthgaard: Fixed unfired deities
Uthgaard: Made non-classic tradeskill items NO-RENT
Uthgaard: Plains Pebbles are no longer stackable
Uthgaard: Price of Ruby increased to 131p2g4s9c
Uthgaard: Rebby Willend and Janam Rekish primary faction changed from Freeport Militia to Coalition of Tradesfolk Underground
Uthgaard: Amber in North Freeport primary faction changed from Merchants of Qeynos to Coalition of Tradesfolk
Uthgaard: Added conspiracy to nerf Cat o' Nine Tails

I'm sure I missed a ton too.
Closed Thread