Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, and neither is OP.

You're reading another shit manifesto from one of the most useless motherfuckers to ever try to play a monk on this server. And by try to play, I mean FD in corner in TOV all weekend to scam his way on to DKP logs, cheating his guildmates while simultaneously embarrassing them with cringeworthy forum post after forum post.

This turd literally never pulled anything. No wonder he has no idea how to use beads.
https://i.imgur.com/vIaBs.jpg
Old 05-25-2017, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, and neither is OP.

You're reading another shit manifesto from one of the most useless motherfuckers to ever try to play a monk on this server. And by try to play, I mean FD in corner in TOV all weekend to scam his way on to DKP logs, cheating his guildmates while simultaneously embarrassing them with cringeworthy forum post after forum post.

This turd literally never pulled anything. No wonder he has no idea how to use beads.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CocoPete.jpg (30.6 KB, 412 views)
Old 05-25-2017, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
No, and neither is OP.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2017, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2017, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, and neither is OP.

You're reading another shit manifesto from one of the most useless motherfuckers to ever try to play a monk on this server.
Can close up this thread now
Old 05-25-2017, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

If there is any Monk out there that can validate this, it's Chest.

Chest, where are you brother?
Old 05-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Open your logs and count how many times the following phrase appears:

"Your Holgresh Elder Beads begins to glow."

If the answer is < 30,000 and you bought your beads you got ripped off.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/RANT on

Ok, so this items price really grinds my gears and triggers me into rage. Why in the name of sweet clean baby Quellious would anyone pay 140k for Elder Holgresh Beads? This is EC fat cat manipulation at its finest/worst. This is - at best - a 50k item. I get that they don't drop anymore. I had 2 pair of these retarded beads on my Monk and Necromancer and I have found ONE use for them. ONE USE IN ALL OF EQ besides some stupid SUPER niche situation that will happen to someone maybe a handful of times in their ENTIRE EQ EXPERIENCE.(more on this later, but SPOILER, It's pulling HoT)

So Singing Steel Helm has the exact same effect as the beads and sell for 2k. "But Spyder - Bards can't Feign Death and the eye is a powerful tool when coupled with FD".
Is it? Is it really? more on this later

Stalking probes cost 2pp - You can literally buy a rechargeable item that has the exact same effect as beads for 2pp. Bag space? Convenience? Set 5k aside and you have stalking probes for the next 10 years. Am I the only one who thinks this sh!t is crazy?

This item has 0 value to anyone but monks - Don't give me any sh!t about Necromancers needing this.

1) Necros can not use this with a pet or charm up

2) Necro FD is trash compared to monk and Necros pull....never?

3) Necro skeleton pet is essentially THE EXACT SAME THING AS THE F#CKING EYE FOR PULLING IF YOU ARE RETARDED ENOUGH TO PULL ON A NECRO

4) Raid wipes are not a viable options to cast the eye and tap off of. Just get a shaman regen or HEY WAIT - SPEND THE 140K ON Z HEART THAT IS ACTUALLY USEFUL. Raid wipe. RAID WIPE!!! RAID WIPE??? 70+ PEOPLE. YOU DONT NEED TO TAP THE F#CKING EYE YOU HAVE 70 FRIENDS WITH YOU.

5) The eye takes FOREVER to cast and last minimal up time.

6) Do not tell me you hammer off the eye - no one hammers off the eye - if you are hammering off the eye you are full retard. "But Im stuck in the middle of some zone because I DC'd or some other weird and unlikely bull sh!t happened". USE YOUR GD WC CAP THEN YOU POS.

The ONLY viable reason for the Holgresh Beads not to be destroyed upon being looted is if you are a monk who pulls HoT. Halls of Testing is the ONLY ZONE IN THE ENTIRE GAME where you need the beads to pull/break spawns. So basically every guild that does HoT needs 1 pair of beads to help start breaking the spawn and then you don't even need the god d@mn things anymore. A VERY fringe camp where I can see them being useful is Chef in Sebelis. VERY FRINGE

I have a 60 monk and a 58 necromancer that I have used this item with. These beads are the biggest pain in the ass to use and provide minimal to NO value. WHY CAN NO ONE SEE THEY ARE BEING TRICKED. OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE THE EC FAT CATS STEAL ALL YOU PLAT.

If your only comeback is "they don't drop anymore so they need to be worth a lot of money" then I say to you sir GOOD DAY

/RANT off

D I D N T R E A D
I
D
N
T
R
E
A
D
Old 05-25-2017, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Open your logs and count how many times the following phrase appears:

"Your Holgresh Elder Beads begins to glow."

If the answer is < 30,000 and you bought your beads you got ripped off.
I've used it like 5 times on my ranger. Mostly derping around with the eye in EC tunnel.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

lol gotta love posts by uniformed noobs
Closed Thread