Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet no one here can even name a single fight on beta that was ruined by clickers. Personally I've only used them on people who never man up and just runs every time you fight them.
I can.

Every fight you were involved in after you used one past the original classic charge limit that is intended.

Every fight after that, you should have been banned.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's about the same as saying why pick a healing class when you can make healing potions, why pick a sow class when you can buy sow potions?
I usually agree with you Love but this statement is VERY stupid .....
You can say this when healing potions can instant click a lvl 42 cleric healing spell....which they cannot. Also comparing another spell that multiple classes get (sow) at level 9 to a level 42 enchanter only spell is rediculous. Very invalid argument.

A huge reason I loved my classic enchanter back in the day was because of bad ass dispells that no other class got. Clickies do kind of ruin the game when they are of this magnitute and cheap to recharge. A few hundred plat at level 50 is seriously nothing compared to being able to wtfpwn any tougher opponent you come across.

Also with someones argument stating simply gate and come back after he used the wand.... what about the non gate classes? I guess they are just fked and can consider themselves to never have buffs against anyone with 1/2 a brain and one of these wands. Yea, that sounds fun.

*edit* i just looked at the wand and it has five charges. So realistically you will not even use all 5 charges in a single fight which makes my point even more valid. This shits recharge needs to be upped in price drastically or recharge taken out entirely.
Last edited by Crenshinabon; 10-29-2011 at 01:50 PM..
Old 10-29-2011, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can.

Every fight you were involved in after you used one past the original classic charge limit that is intended.

Every fight after that, you should have been banned.
LOL. There is no rules here about recharging nor is there on Blue99. People are openly recharging items all over the place and every Developer and GM is aware of it and they do not mind it or they would have done something about it long long ago.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please refrain from personal attacks outside Rant and Flames.

We are trying to clean up this server and rid it of players like yourself, failmoon and softcore.
Please refrain from making personal attacks against the devs I.E. Saying dynamic range was a "stupid" idea when the attempt was made in response to player input.

Also, I know reading is hard but the rules of the thread were state your in game name with your comments. Saying whoops I forgot my char name is retarded. Listen we know you have a learning disability it's ok just try to follow rules.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crenshinabon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I usually agree with you Love but this statement is VERY stupid .....
You can say this when healing potions can instant click a lvl 42 cleric healing spell....which they cannot. Also comparing another spell that multiple classes get (sow) at level 9 to a level 42 enchanter only spell is rediculous. Very invalid argument.
First of all there is right click item with complete healing. Second of all you can make potions in alchemy that you can 10 stacks that heal you for 270hp per click and you can spam them. When I won a title on my server like 10 years ago there was a FREE FOR ALL tournament on the server. Everyone against each other and I played a Monk and in my inventory I had over 30 of these in 10 stacks and I could heal myself from 0 to full over 30 times by just right clicking a potion. In the end if was me vs 4 people in another guild and I killed them all because I could heal myself full over and over and over.

There is no way in the universe a right click item removes the usefulness of a Enchanter or the fact that they have it as a spell. It sounds to me like you guys think you can just spam this 24/7 all day and never run out of them.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's about the same as saying why pick a healing class when you can make healing potions, why pick a sow class when you can buy sow potions?
Please provide the links to the corresponding potions of all the exploited limitless insta-clickies you've been using.

You aren't equipped to argue with me kid.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
LOL. There is no rules here about recharging nor is there on Blue99. People are openly recharging items all over the place and every Developer and GM is aware of it and they do not mind it or they would have done something about it long long ago.
dont worry, you can keep your wands [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2011, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Please provide the links to the corresponding potions of all the exploited limitless insta-clickies you've been using.

You aren't equipped to argue with me kid.
You make no sense.

But what about this Macken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need a thread where there is a solid discussion with cliff notes on what needs to be addressed before the server goes live. I am not looking for individual opinions, I'm looking for people who can summarize the consensus of the players, and this should be from people who have played in the last 2 weeks. If you are not capable of doing this, don't post here. Better yet.. I want every post here to lead off with what your ingame character name is. Don't lie.. you won't like the consequence.
If you respect the developers you shouldn't even be in this thread you dumbass. You don't even play the beta. So shoo shoo shoo
Old 10-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont worry, you can keep your wands [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm playing a monk so I don't give a flying shit about those wands. But dispelling people and rooting them is something of more importance. This whole point is about having something to do in the game. I don't wanna ding 50, get all gear I need and then be bored as fuck if there is no pvp action. I want to have something to do in the game which will improve my character. Farming PP for no reason at all is pretty useless.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
First of all there is right click item with complete healing. Second of all you can make potions in alchemy that you can 10 stacks that heal you for 270hp per click and you can spam them. When I won a title on my server like 10 years ago there was a FREE FOR ALL tournament on the server. Everyone against each other and I played a Monk and in my inventory I had over 30 of these in 10 stacks and I could heal myself from 0 to full over 30 times by just right clicking a potion. In the end if was me vs 4 people in another guild and I killed them all because I could heal myself full over and over and over.
Well, then the answer to this is simple. If every hardcore nerd in endgame has stacks of this shit I probably will stop playing along with every other semi casual player hoping to like this server. I never knew these existed because the knowledge of EQ was not the same back in 2000. But like I said, how can it be fun for anyone except the person abusing these items. The way you make this sound its as if you can never die.... wtf. Even more reason to remove this shit.
Last edited by Crenshinabon; 10-29-2011 at 02:02 PM..
Closed Thread