Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Kobold

your math, mate. lol. you might have been a little older. i was 8 when it first came out and i'm only 25

It's a little daunting at times. i was level 30 for 2 months just because real life as an adult does that. But if you can get into a sweet group by constantly trying to get in one that is just knocking it down, you not only get the experience a little faster than normal, but you can meet some cool people that are probably just as casual. Like it was mentioned man, try not to think of the end game, just have fun. Most of the 60's i know are characters that are 1, 2+ years old just having fun.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vheran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your math, mate. lol. you might have been a little older. i was 8 when it first came out and i'm only 25

It's a little daunting at times. i was level 30 for 2 months just because real life as an adult does that. But if you can get into a sweet group by constantly trying to get in one that is just knocking it down, you not only get the experience a little faster than normal, but you can meet some cool people that are probably just as casual. Like it was mentioned man, try not to think of the end game, just have fun. Most of the 60's i know are characters that are 1, 2+ years old just having fun.
ROFL Yeah my math wtf! I looked at the Wiki and could have sworn it said released in 1993... eiiiiither way lol.
Old 07-28-2016, 05:59 PM
Aviak

I would just like to say, I hope you guys throw in some random ones. I'm a butcher, i work a lot more every holiday. I had 64 hours memorial day week. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread