Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2017, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
login a toon - a single toon

'bout wraps her all up

welp, see ya later
Old 01-18-2017, 11:36 AM
Banned

Tune pm me . I'm thinking about coming back .
Old 01-26-2017, 09:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its bullshit, i been raiding in this guild for 8 months collecting DKP. only for our leaders to just shut down and we no longer are killing important mobs. watched them even gear there alts in stuff ahead of my mains. It's not just me, others are in the same boat. it's bullshit. Our guild needs to start reaching out to people not in apex or we are going to just slowly fade and all our collective dkp is going to be fucked.

APEX IS CROOTIN, PST to sharknado or drybone/ferel. pixel packages/PL available if u reroll a cleric i will personally oversee it and make sure you are lvl 60 within 2 weeks if u have the playtime.
just to remind tune that i posted the plan he needed to do a long time ago. and he's finally got it in gear with the epidemic alliance. STILL HOLDING UR WATER TUNE.
Old 01-27-2017, 09:58 AM
Sarnak

Pm me what class(es) you're hurting for at the moment and I will continue eating this roll, from Popeye's.
Old 02-14-2017, 07:07 AM
Planar Protector

8 zland wipes. oh boy they are gonna be mad about this cyren needed that zland heart REAL BAD.
everyone HIDE behind something, hes PISSED.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-14-2017, 02:06 PM
Kobold

Would gladly do again. Way better time doing shit with pals than watching tv or something random. You don't know friendship until you've had a lengthy discussion about healthcare policies with a guildmate in between attempts. Join Apex today.

Shody
Old 02-14-2017, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platexchange [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would gladly do again. Way better time doing shit with pals than watching tv or something random. You don't know friendship until you've had a lengthy discussion about healthcare policies with a guildmate in between attempts. Join Apex today.

Shody
Good idea. You guys wanna stay updated on all the latest healthcare changes with all the new cases of diabetes popping up in Apex
Old 02-14-2017, 02:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmbreak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good idea. You guys wanna stay updated on all the latest healthcare changes with all the new cases of diabetes popping up in Apex
Ohhhh linking sedentary lifestyle to high risk diabetes... I see what you did there! Might want to throw in high risk for pulmonary embolism as well.

Apex crootin, we have insulin, bring your flabby bodies to us!
Old 02-16-2017, 10:24 AM
Banned

bump

apply today, the pyramid scheme isn't going to maintain itself!
Old 03-14-2017, 11:18 AM
Banned

Can we get a blog update please
Closed Thread