Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 01:28 PM
Kobold

Kelethin is the worst. I can navigate the gates in Neriak and the tunnels of Kaladim just fine, but when it comes to Kelethin, I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. The concept is great, but the multi-tiered approach with only certain bridges going up just ruins it.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything might be the same colour, but you'll never have an issue getting around or knowing where you are, or figuring out what vendors you wanna use for what purpose.

I don't even see what background music has to do with anything, and pretty much every guard has a response if you Hail them, so I don't know what you mean about no personality, either. Cabilis has LOADS of personality.

But the thread is about layout, and Cabilis wins that hands down.
I agree with this, I never was an Iksar on live, so I decided to roll one on p99, and so far I liked cabilis and to me it didn't take long for me to know cabilis by heart and I figured it out within a few days or so of playing.

I now know the places at the back of my head and don't need to use the wiki or whatnot to see where the certain vendors are.

I think for me a somewhat easy place to go to and to get to the bank I would say would be rivervale... the bank is pretty close to the entrance to misty and you don't have to go far if you came from kilthicor forest.

Since I killed a bunch of goblins in HHK I am now amiably with the halfling guards and I think possibly merchents (not sure on that) and now I have a friendly town I can easily bank in while I'm near EC or on that continent.

I think my worse city that takes the cake is the dwarf city, I decided to roll a dwarf as well since never been one on live and I didn't make 10mins and decided to quit and even deleted the character - it was so confusing.