Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2017, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killed with 60. Lowest number ever. Zerg not, skill yes.
Oh wow, good job Detoxx and gang! Did you feel the fear nerf helped your success, or was it something you had on the cards anyway?

Is this something that will become a more regular target for you, or was it more of a one off 'lets see how hard it is now, just for fun' thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea Aftermath killed him a few days ago, he is severely nerfed it seems like.

That last kill it seems he hardly procs the dispel anymore (although you still should turn off attack) and I was only feared once (with 255 MR) for maybe 3 seconds. Was able to use my entire mana bar on 1 Lure + 1 conc without zoning or getting a single buff dispelled, and he's a belly caster. Previously I was feared almost every single fear with 255 MR and his proc seemed to proc every other swing. Need less Worts than before, didn't use a single click, cleric HB'd the group fine, and I wasn't the only one. He's still anything but a zerg encounter though, right prep = he ded.
Was there a stealth change so mobs no longer proc on riposte? Procs shouldn't happen on ripostes... Or is turning off autoattack on flip more about allowing a tank to re-establish aggro more quickly?
Last edited by Jimjam; 02-23-2017 at 05:56 AM..
Old 02-23-2017, 05:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Was there a stealth change so mobs no longer proc on riposte? Procs shouldn't happen on ripostes... Or is turning off autoattack on flip more about allowing a tank to re-establish aggro more quickly?
Procs happen on ripostes here
Old 02-23-2017, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath still the only guild activly killing sontalak while the other guilds are to chicken to do it app now at Aftermathguild.org
bump

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 02-24-2017, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
"We gathered great force in arms, over one hundred of the bravest souls who had survived the Ruins of Kunark, to challenge this Ancient One. Deceived as he was by my alliance with the Claws of Veeshan, I landed the first blow, square on his nose; it was of no consequence. The first word of magic he spoke stripped me utterly of my magical wards and with a single glance, he turned half our army insane with Fear.
Overwhelmed as I was by his terrifying spells, I watched helplessly as my comrades were struck down, one by one. By the time I regained control over my limbs, there were only a handful of us left. Those priests who survived turn tail and fled. Injured, half-crazed, it was only by the merit of my stamina that I managed to escape his wrath and flee into the Temple of Veeshan."
- The Journal of Filbus Furyfoot, Lord of the Misty Thicket
from sontalak wiki

be safe jimjam
Old 02-24-2017, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killed with 60. Lowest number ever. Zerg not, skill yes.
Rampage killed Sontalak with 58 prenerf, only death we had that fight was an app cleric named Valars.

Either way, nice kill and grats.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rampage killed Sontalak with 58 prenerf, only death we had that fight was an app cleric named Valars.

Either way, nice kill and grats.
Wasn't that the time you told taken not to show up?
Old 02-24-2017, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

8 reasons Tantor will change the way you think about everything - click more to find out!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 02-24-2017, 08:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
vyemm 1.0 was the easiest version this server saw

vyemm 2.0 was a result of rogean being mad that velious was cleared in 1 day by both servers so he gave him triple the HP he was supposed to have along with a much higher attack speed and max hit

vyemm 3.0 is the current version after it was proven he was nothing like rogean changed him to be, but he's still harder than he's supposed to be
actually thats quite classic eq. Later in the timeline he is supposed to get yet another nerf that makes him killable.
Closed Thread