Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hi there aloha i hope i see you in season 2, was fun fighting you at gfay/lfay zl
That pvp was always fast and fun sad I didn't get to play more :/ hopefully it's going to be popping but I think zek will be just as dead.
Old 10-16-2016, 01:39 AM
Fire Giant

always recruiting, best community on the box.

if you're in the game for loot, you know where to go. if you are only capable of breathing through your mouth-hole then you know where to go.

cool and normal? casual? still want to raid and kill content?

Thunderdome.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:09 PM
Banned

Raids have high level of bergers so I stopped logging in. I miss the days of gongshows cool and calm attitude in the face of warmbodies chain wiping us to trash in ntov.

as well leadership decided to be total cucks and ally with other guilds "for pvp" cause "current year" rather than remain a sovereign entity.

tl;dr slightly high sodium levels. i will be norrath's new george soros backing team fungus men
Old 10-17-2016, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

We're not allied with anyone. Sorry your sodium levels spiked.
Old 10-17-2016, 05:29 PM
Banned

I mean i guess i misunderstood when epidemics ts info was posted to chat and people were asked to join for the pvp.

nothing personal rumble, u a good dude. if anything these power plays got me feelin more free than ever, bless u
Old 10-17-2016, 10:10 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah, people were free to go join them for the pvp.

It's not an alliance, as a matter of fact any kind of alliance with the 'billies got vetoed on account of them being terrible human beings.

However, I can't stop people from joining in on the pvp like that, not like <Apex> has been friendly to us at all.

Thunderdome still Thunderdome, when the people in Tempest get bored and leave the 'billies helpless again we'll still be around, and we will never join them. Fuck they've been trying to merge with us for months. You know what they say about a 'billy scorned though.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

I guess I shouldn't talk shit about rural people. I grew up rural, my family is rural, my people are rural. I honestly believe everything you do matters, even in a video game. Hence why I don't associate with them.

But when you live with apes, as we all do on red99 it's hard to stay clean.

Plus even Sithen is a child of God.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I shouldn't talk shit about rural people. I grew up rural, my family is rural, my people are rural. I honestly believe everything you do matters, even in a video game. Hence why I don't associate with them.

But when you live with apes, as we all do on red99 it's hard to stay clean.

Plus even Sithen is a child of God.
I like you Rumble.

But get real, the Dome is no longer the Dome. Zechariah is the RL so I think that's about as far away from being the Dome as it gets. I'll pras you for keeping it going though.

Lauka probably made the right choice handing you the reigns but you have made some missteps.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:41 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah, we've discussed that at guild meetings. Thunderdome hasn't been "Thunderdome" in a long time. I don't know if that is a good thing, or a bad thing in the long run.

Zech does a good job of leading raids, no one was doing it before. He is also a good guy despite his racial handicap.

Thunderdome kills Trak, VS, VP (ok so only one dragon so far but), we run Halls of Testing regularly. We hold our own in pvp (fucking stomped <Epidemic>'s dicks into the dirt every time it's been guild v guild, they know it too, their little elf pride can't handle the truth though), we fight Apex even though we don't always win.

Did the server need Thunderdome to become its own entity and become the third guild?

I don't like Epidemic, but I think it should continue to exist. The server needs a guild for all the rejects. Apex is the guild for the loot hungry warm bodies, and the hardcore raiders. Thunderdome has been the home for the leveling noobies, and the casuals. Ask Zechariah how frustrating it is to be the raid leader for a bunch of casuals.

I don't know, maybe it was a mistake to try and turn Thunderdome into something more than it was but it's been a hell of a ride and a lot of fun. We have a lot of cool people in this guild and we've accomplished a lot in our time. Certainly helped along by old Empire (thx guys) -- but name the guild on this server who hasn't benefited from their geared characters.

Anyhow, TLDR.

<Thunderdome> recruiting. Always recruiting.

3,000 members strong on a 100 person box and still recruiting.
Old 10-17-2016, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

luv tdome they have a wild side you just have to get to know