Yes 95 59.75%
No 22 13.84%
Wipe it clean and make Mexico pay for maintenance 42 26.42%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 06:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumdyar_VZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would come back for a classic reset.

Routinely checking EQlive and P99 for a PvP server that'll have decent population, even if it is only for a few months. There's a lot out there that're doing the same.
Same boat - I check in once in a while for news. Would play on a new/vanilla box.

I don't think staff would be breaking some sacred vow of trust in mercifully hitting the reset button after six years.
Old 02-22-2017, 06:17 PM
Banned

Wipe it like trumps going to wipe illegals from this country
Old 02-23-2017, 02:23 AM
Sarnak

Guaranteed 500+ players steady for a few months if its wiped.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:42 AM
Sarnak

probably not, EQ emu community is dead and it ain't comin back
Old 02-23-2017, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EVERQUEST PVP IS SO DOPE
REAL SKILL BASED

SO
FUCKIN
TITE
*daps fist*

yaw its not totally based on RNG or First-strike at all.

man these wizards are so good at this game, they got the drop on another wizard and killed him ha ha ha great counterplay because stuns land on this server!!! totally!!!!

lmao not even 1 step of counterplay involved in most of the classes here. its all gear, RNG, and rapefest first-strike actions on unbuffed players. LMAO

OH MY BACKSTAB DID 500 INSTEAD OF 190, GOT EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck <Friends> and them white superpowers.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-23-2017, 01:14 PM
Banned

Wipes should only occur when its clear the server no longer has the players to raid top end content, since that officially means the server is dead.

After a cleanse there should probably be an 18 month period of "no wipe guaranteed" so the server can stabilize.

Restarting this on classic would bring me & 2 friends back, for a grand total of 3 players, which is between 2-3% and 33% of the current playerbase depending on time.

I trust staff will continue to ignore red, ignorant of the fact that the biggest trolls are the only ones that bother to pretend they still care.
Last edited by derpcake; 02-23-2017 at 01:16 PM..
Old 02-23-2017, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

I'm fine with a non wipe option for example transferring current toons to blue, or start running discord alongside this.

Best server imo would be rallos zek rules classic only server. Once legacy items are removed per timeline there are events when these are dropping again. Rubicite manastone russet. Just. I wanna see full scale war in guk for the stone
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fine with a non wipe option for example transferring current toons to blue, or start running discord alongside this.

Best server imo would be rallos zek rules classic only server. Once legacy items are removed per timeline there are events when these are dropping again. Rubicite manastone russet. Just. I wanna see full scale war in guk for the stone
drugs

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That'd be fine, but I'm sure that even active players would take a fresh/competitive grind over decking out their 19th alt toon with BIS while the server stagnates.

I'd suggest setting a timeline for progression and reset. Do it for ~3 years and space Kunark & Velious a year apart.

That makes a lot more sense than just leaving this server in Velious era forever. Velious lasted one year on live, and an emulated red server doesn't have the playerbase to support it for longer than that.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

an emulated red server doesn't have the playerbase to support velious whatsoever

velious sucks anyway
Closed Thread