Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2017, 04:20 AM
Banned

pretty sure its going to be a mad dash to pickup whatever outer circle people that leave apex between epidemic and thunderdome.

sources telling me they believe sharknado is grabbing any last pixels he can before the house comes crashing down. apparently alot of people upset they still have no vulak kill while certain member have vulak loot, while they continue to pad DKP with sky and royals and shit.

the guild leaders have jibekin'd the shit out of the guild leading raids for alt gains that gives them DKP that no mains want to be there. doing sky with the people are who are smart enough to realize that in order to stay competitive you have to attend the bullshit sky raids. And they are tired of it.

GL HF, apex crumbling.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cyren so sick he makes tune look cool and normal
lol'd all good comedy contains tru shit

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-07-2017, 04:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the guild leaders have jibekin'd the shit out of the guild leading raids for alt gains that gives them DKP that no mains want to be there. doing sky with the people are who are smart enough to realize that in order to stay competitive you have to attend the bullshit sky raids. And they are tired of it.

Not like nobody knew it's a hardcore DKP system.

I don't think it's wrong to give the most hardcore guys the DKP for raiding off-targets that benefit the guild

It sounds like new players and fresh hxc blood is benefitting from these raids which I'd be cool with. I think Apex is a different model than Empire because it has different players.

Empire did give merit credit (loot council consideration) to pals who ran sky etc. And it wasn't a secret that unless you had already paid your dues or had status not doing sky could harm you on a call

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 02-07-2017 at 04:41 AM..
Old 02-07-2017, 05:12 AM
Planar Protector

ya i mean doing content that doesnt benefit anyone at ridiculous times just for dkp gain irritates members, thats why they went from 65 to 35 mad in TOV Tune doesnt know how to run a guild and keep the overall morale happy and if he cant kill a ToV mob he will replace it with a weekend 6 hour kunark binge day like a fockin idiot
Old 02-07-2017, 05:15 AM
Sarnak

there is a good reason we never went back to sky in empire

NO ONE WANTS TO DO THAT SHIT
Old 02-07-2017, 05:22 AM
Planar Protector

I'm 2 out of the loop to just start lol dropping
Old 02-07-2017, 05:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya i mean doing content that doesnt benefit anyone at ridiculous times just for dkp gain irritates members, thats why they went from 65 to 35 mad in TOV Tune doesnt know how to run a guild and keep the overall morale happy and if he cant kill a ToV mob he will replace it with a weekend 6 hour kunark binge day like a fockin idiot
right out of the jibekin playbook, hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is a good reason we never went back to sky in empire

NO ONE WANTS TO DO THAT SHIT
I had a term for lite when i was an officer in azrael and he kept bringing us up there, i guess this now applys to tune. Tune. Stop slamming ur guilds dick in the door, repeatedly.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right out of the jibekin playbook, hilarious.

I had a term for lite when i was an officer in azrael and he kept bringing us up there, i guess this now applys to tune. Tune. Stop slamming ur guilds dick in the door, repeatedly.
Hey guys I'm trying to keep Cyren alive here a little respect please.

U can't judge him unless you are paying his bills. - from a chicks instagram page

Old 02-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Banned

ireally hope when rogean unplugs the server he doesnt unplug from life
Old 02-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Banned

at least there straight
Closed Thread