Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Banned

autism > taking down a Goliath

every

single

time

who called it like a psychic every time months in advance?

the Dr.
Old 02-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Empire collapsed and decided to smoke and mirrors their impending doom by waking the sleeper in an act of "mic dropping". No one was fooled.

They were upset they could no longer raid uncontested, so they pretended they were quitting all along with plans to wake the sleeper.

Empire couldn't even kill Tunare. Pathetic.

They are the textbook definition of a guild being toppled.
pretty close
Old 02-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Worship that's my mofucking redacta he hang in the trap with them hit squad killaz he got a main bitch n a mistress a couple daughters he's so hood rich

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

sorry you guys are emotional about us getting bored and leaving this server in shambles
Old 02-11-2017, 08:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'd say empire made a pretty calculated although spontanious decision based on drop rates and exactly how long it would have taken to gear just the inner cycle in full vulak loot and said fuck that?

lol, thats what happened.
i got too busy with school and the entire officer core did not give a shit about gearing random warm bodies every single week
Old 02-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry you guys are emotional about us getting bored and leaving this server in shambles
lol
Old 02-11-2017, 10:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got too busy with school and the entire officer core did not give a shit about gearing random warm bodies every single week
thats pretty much how i explained it in my post i thought. lol.

i had come to the conclusion as to not play far before you guys did lol. If i wanted to play i would have. I just realized the end was nigh way before anyone else did. the end was before empire even started. the end was when velious was announced as released.

hence my brother playing in empire and me coming to visit every once and a while, knew you guys would at the very least gear your inner core. you didn't quite make it there but i do believe its excusable because drop rates are fucked.

one could given enough time with shitty drop rates. and someone equally or more skilled as yourself leading the opposition empire could have been widdled down. I saw it even. your own officer core saw it and was very quick at first to make sure i wasn't around to spread it around.

You guys didn't lose, you did better than any guild ever has on this server with what u had. i don't think there is any logical reason to play on velious, it's really not fun. I remembered it vividly as a mage on live being the COH leader knowing that it would be a slog of running an even larger amount of autistic bodies than kunark around. And even if they nailed Classic drop rates on p99 it still wouldn't be playable.

did you win? can any of us say we won? I don't think so, can i claim i quit first by a year a 3 months, you're god damned right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Thanks for giving my brother a chance to experience velious. he was to young to remember.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everytime you small pvp guilds tried to topple empire.. every single time you came very close.
hello, mickmoranis. well played, this is a good troll thread.

but in case it is not, let me just say: you are fucking stupid
Old 02-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

And then Cyren showed gongshow who the real winner is

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And then Cyren showed gongshow who the real winner is
lol
Closed Thread