Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats pretty much how i explained it in my post i thought. lol.

i had come to the conclusion as to not play far before you guys did lol. If i wanted to play i would have. I just realized the end was nigh way before anyone else did. the end was before empire even started. the end was when velious was announced as released.

hence my brother playing in empire and me coming to visit every once and a while, knew you guys would at the very least gear your inner core. you didn't quite make it there but i do believe its excusable because drop rates are fucked.

one could given enough time with shitty drop rates. and someone equally or more skilled as yourself leading the opposition empire could have been widdled down. I saw it even. your own officer core saw it and was very quick at first to make sure i wasn't around to spread it around.

You guys didn't lose, you did better than any guild ever has on this server with what u had. i don't think there is any logical reason to play on velious, it's really not fun. I remembered it vividly as a mage on live being the COH leader knowing that it would be a slog of running an even larger amount of autistic bodies than kunark around. And even if they nailed Classic drop rates on p99 it still wouldn't be playable.

did you win? can any of us say we won? I don't think so, can i claim i quit first by a year a 3 months, you're god damned right [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Thanks for giving my brother a chance to experience velious. he was to young to remember.
Dr phil said it (check bolded part of quote)
Old 02-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Banned

If you have raided velious for longer than 6 months ( whixh is enough time 2 get a decent toon geared) then there something clinically wrong with ya.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:27 AM
Banned

and that gear makes you beast in pvp compared to non geared. basically making game unfun for anyone who enjoys a good skill based pvp server. great for shitting on people who couldn't invest as much time as you though.

perfect for the people that play on this server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Banned

well geared ppl you encounter traveling is like agroing a red mob, its just eq deal w/ it
Old 02-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

3 yrs of raiding he got bored
Old 02-13-2017, 08:01 AM
Fire Giant

i cn kill any velious geared 60 on my 55 kunark rags. just saying
Old 02-13-2017, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

no u can't
Closed Thread