Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"John Smedley is an American businessman and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $20 million."
lol closing and shuttering abortion MMO's for 2 decades pays pretty well.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-17-2017, 12:31 AM
Banned

pervert dying MMO until only the sickest addicts can play it, add incredibly judaic cash shop

he's a real (((sony))) entrepreneur. good fit for (((bezos)))

now that I think of it, mcquaalude may have done the white race a service by giving sony one of the few games so broken (((they))) couldn't turn a profit from raping
Old 02-17-2017, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pervert dying MMO until only the sickest addicts can play it, add incredibly judaic cash shop

now that I think of it, mcquaalude may have done the white race a service by giving sony one of the few games so broken (((they))) couldn't turn a profit from raping
lmao woke af

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-17-2017, 01:02 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

project 1999 pat
Old 02-17-2017, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

tbh, it is truly amazing how long SoE was able to ride on the success of EQ. We're talking a devloper that produced nothing but failure following their first game. I seem to recall watching a new documentary that said it only cost a few million to make eq. At one point EQ had over 500,000 subs paying $15 a month. pure profit. EQ allowed SoE to turn out terrible products for one and a half decades before Sony finally started to realize what was going on with the NA subsidiary.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smedley has never done anything right...

Amazon is throwing money away dealing with this guy, but Jeff Bezos is an ass goblin, so I'm totally cool with that.

WOOOO! Thanks bro. /concur

Also, he shit is bound to fail. Maybe his 'net worth' will go up by 50% though.....who knows.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tbh, it is truly amazing how long SoE was able to ride on the success of EQ. We're talking a devloper that produced nothing but failure following their first game. I seem to recall watching a new documentary that said it only cost a few million to make eq. At one point EQ had over 500,000 subs paying $15 a month. pure profit. EQ allowed SoE to turn out terrible products for one and a half decades before Sony finally started to realize what was going on with the NA subsidiary.
I wouldn't call the roll out of PlanetSide a failure. However it didn't take long for it to go in to the shitter.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:48 PM
Kobold

Why Smed and Brad would allow me to fall in love with my guild master on Odus, yet not be able to mate with her was a inhuman breach of my trust as a gamer. I'm finding it really hard to open the door to new ideas from that master bait'n'switcher.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why Smed and Brad would allow me to fall in love with my guild master on Odus, yet not be able to mate with her was a inhuman breach of my trust as a gamer. I'm finding it really hard to open the door to new ideas from that master bait'n'switcher.
omgosh, you can too, OP! allow me to introduce you to:

/em

have fun! (*^^*)