Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 11:49 AM
Aviak

Default reroll 39 DE Necro

Should I reroll my 39 DE necro for Iksar? I love the necro class and probably have the most fun playing it. I do get lonely soloing all the time, but I mix it up with group based alts. I just keep wondering if I should reroll iksar or if I have sunk enough time into this char to not do it. I have never had a char over level 50 and chose the DE partly due to 20% less xp to get to 60. I figured that was a huge chunk in the long run, but am starting to see how lich hurts at 34 with COB and know its only going to get worse with the next lich spells. All these damn form posts about master race, ect has made me rethink my DE choice. Do you see what you all have done? Are you happy??

I don't mind most of the releveling process, but 1-10 just sucks balls and going 24-29 was rough with the old weak spells. What even shall i do!?
Old 02-22-2017, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should I reroll my 39 DE necro for Iksar?
No
Old 02-22-2017, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Nah. Not worth it unless you also don't like the way dark elves look. In which case I'd tell you just to get some therapy instead of rerolling.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Iksar does have an undeniable advantage and lich will only get worse as you level. IF you were to reroll, do it sooner rather than later. Remember that it takes as much time to go 50-60 as it did for 1-50, so it's not too late if the lack of regen is going to bother you.

But also consider that starting at 39 you could get that dark elf to 60 long before getting to a much lower level on the Iksar. 20% less xp on the Iksar - but at 60 and when done xping ... that regen is quite nice

Necromancers can be very successful at any race.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-22-2017, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Just remember, male iksar run like they got sticks up their butts. DE wins fashionquest, and run with a normal gait. DE > Iksar.
Old 02-22-2017, 12:59 PM
Aviak

I love all of you -- Sexy DE it is
Old 02-22-2017, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Just depends if you like Iksars or not. This game is actually more fun if you play with a handicap.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar does have an undeniable advantage and lich will only get worse as you level.
with the leech dots this always seems like a moo point

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I get that you'll regen more and have to use the leech dots less, but you also get less exp so it kinda balances itself out.
Old 02-22-2017, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

Duel a 39 Iksar Necro with the same gear. If he destroys you 2 out of 3 times then reroll. I'm betting he won't. I did this as 54 DE necro on live in velious era. Their race didn't make a difference when they were running back to loot their corpses.
Old 02-22-2017, 02:29 PM
Banned

I know people who rerolled lvl 60 necros to make 60 iksars once they got to the top and had to deal with the banter
Closed Thread