Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
weve played together a few times if we end up getting together I can hop on my bard and snare slow and OOS and you should be able to stick whatever charm you got.
That sounds good, but I know you can't proc it, but it would be nice to at least get the hammer early so then once I ding 50 I can use it.

I think what I will probably end up doing try something like that if I can get help from someone else and then for now just turn in the braids that I have for just bonus xp while I am leveling here.

So once again thanks for the replies, I really appreciate it.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:36 AM
Planar Protector

How would you turn in war braids as an iksar ?
Old 02-23-2017, 01:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How would you turn in war braids as an iksar ?
I am not sure how other iksars can manage to pull it off but with being a necro I can become a skeleton when I use my latest lich spell and that skeleton illusion makes me apprehensive to the guards there and so I am able to turn in the braids for xp and faction and I guess you get xp/faction when you are apprehensive.

Maybe some other iksar classes would maybe have to need a druid for share wolf form (if that makes you indif and not kos to the outpost) or maybe with a monk or something you can try to sneak and turn it in, i'm not sure?

I just know I got lucky myself being a necro with skeleton form and with that am able to I guess while in skeleton form go in places I normally can't as a lizard.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

The "New Worker" section of the wiki has a faction chart for number of turn ins for different races/classes/religions. From the start of apprehensive to amiable is 102 turn in's so that is the max you would have to do, depending on where in apprehensive skelly form leaves you it may be more like 80 (guessing). I went the faction route on an alt and it took a lot longer than I expected even starting out at apprehensive.

I would turn the braids in because they're decent extra xp, see where you're at in faction by the time you're doing leveling in OT, and if you're not amiable just follow the advice here and charm him.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "New Worker" section of the wiki has a faction chart for number of turn ins for different races/classes/religions. From the start of apprehensive to amiable is 102 turn in's so that is the max you would have to do, depending on where in apprehensive skelly form leaves you it may be more like 80 (guessing). I went the faction route on an alt and it took a lot longer than I expected even starting out at apprehensive.

I would turn the braids in because they're decent extra xp, see where you're at in faction by the time you're doing leveling in OT, and if you're not amiable just follow the advice here and charm him.
Yeah I don't remember where I read this or whatnot but I thought there was something that said since I am a necro and am evil (even though being iksar i'm super evil) that it would make getting faction with the evil people a tad easier then a different iksar who isn't an evil class.

And the xp is pretty insane - haven't turned it in yet since left hell level or before my hell level and while I was level 40, I was getting around 2-3% per turn in which I think is pretty decent while in a hell level.

I think I may be in OT for quite some time until the xp starts to dry up and maybe if I'm here till 42, possibly 43 then I should have enough braids again to get xp and work on the faction. I guess for me the faction is really secondary since as a necro I should be able to easily charm undead him for my hammer.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

My bard charmed him at 50, he was white then. Had some problems (almost died) but got the hammer in the end.

If i would do it again i guess i would snare him first, then charm so that a break wouldnt do much.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Charmed him at 50. Lasted long enough for me to turn in and fd.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

You don't need to charm him if you have faction song, use that if you're apprehensive and it'll bump you to amiable. (for bards in the thread)
Closed Thread