Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 12:21 AM
Fire Giant

ive got it from when some people finally realized we were gonna kill nanzata for real and tried to form up gank parties to kill clerics etc, then from when nanzata died starting around 40% to sleeper pathing up and massacring the people who got aggro while I hid behind the pillars with TS audio included. Watching it murder a bunch of people who got too curious is about all the interesting part of it.

not sure how those people who turned mid raid and tried to prevent us from waking the sleeper thought they were gonna do anything, we had like 60-65 people at the start. by time nanzata engaged a dozen or so were killed, some forced to port out. there was like 2 necros and a paladin still camped out in the safe tunnel if we did happen to lose everyone. plus nanzata hands down one of the easiest warders, tukaraak was the worst if u had dumb ppl who couldnt run in and out.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:55 AM
Sarnak

the aimchat crew alone with 1-2 of the clerics, most of whom very badly wanted to wake the sleeper and be done with that zone, could have came it at any time of that week to kill nanzata
Old 02-24-2017, 01:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think gongshow was streaming it or recorded it

about a third of the raid tried to revolt to wipe us and corpse camp us as we were pulling in the 4th warder, but they were culled and corpsecamped while we woke it

if i remember correctly, the only loot crazed retards who sperged out were Biggy/Amage/Zagmuk, that worthless monk Little, Chiggen's brother Arbacus, and Dazed/Scarface

forgetting some, and i'm sure i am too, but there were some more perpetrators

cimarron, sassa,

im def messing some??
Old 02-24-2017, 01:07 AM
Banned

highlight of that night was blackholing a primal sword and hammer that final ST raid to complete my set
Old 02-24-2017, 03:44 AM
Fire Giant

Love some r99 lore
Old 02-24-2017, 03:59 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

the audio wasn't really that funny tbh, if i remember right it was some brief chimpouts, colgate giving a verbal facepalm, and a couple people calling chiggen a faggot
Old 02-24-2017, 04:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're all posting on a 15 year old elf sim.

We're all virgins.
Hey old pal, hope ur doing aight
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think gongshow was streaming it or recorded it

about a third of the raid tried to revolt to wipe us and corpse camp us as we were pulling in the 4th warder, but they were culled and corpsecamped while we woke it

if i remember correctly, the only loot crazed retards who sperged out were Biggy/Amage/Zagmuk, that worthless monk Little, Chiggen's brother Arbacus, and Dazed/Scarface
lol, biggy and zagmuk was the same person? fucking trashcans
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:29 AM
Sarnak

yup
Old 02-24-2017, 04:30 AM
Sarnak

or wait

no

sorry

zagmuk was bodhisattva, i think they shared that character in velious