Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

+1 to breaking bad gifs
Old 04-06-2012, 01:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solid, are you 12 years old mentally still?
Write in active voice, you fucking dolt.

Also: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2012, 03:17 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah, you def 12 mate
Old 04-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GM Hostility, my goodness. TyrantQuest?
Banned for RMT, butthurt about it confirmed.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTB Large Bronze Leggings - PST
Old 04-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's see.

1. I am sick. don't feel especially great but i'm running an event FOR you guys.

2. I'm zone hopping trying to take care of both the event and the crybabies + bullies outside in gfay.

3. Nobody is listening.

4. people act like jerks?

Was i harsh? probably.
Did they deserve it?
yep.
What did she/you mean by bullies outside in Gfay? Somebody explain what was the situation more clearly?

And thats the problem with hands on approach to GMing, on things that arent hard coded. People will sometimes not wanna do what you tell them to do, which is why i like "hands off" approach events, like the ones we had back in Halloween 2001. No GM has to say to anyone to stop anything because its up to every player to do what he feels like he wants to do.

Event mobs spawning? Choices: PVE the mobs for loot, PK people PVEing the even mobs, then loot, log on a lowbie and loot the carcasses left to rot.

Somebody organizing a tournament in Gfay? Choices: Participate in the tournament, log in your buffing characters to get donations for buffing people disrupting the tournament, PK the ones participating in tournament, defend the ones participating in the tournament, sit around on your lowbie and watch.

This heavy handed stuff, feathers are bound to get ruffled.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's see.

1. I am sick. don't feel especially great but i'm running an event FOR you guys.

2. I'm zone hopping trying to take care of both the event and the crybabies + bullies outside in gfay.

3. Nobody is listening.

4. people act like jerks?

Was i harsh? probably.
Did they deserve it?
yep.
PvP server, people are going to shoot each other... let them. Rogean said theres ways to lock zone and do things without hoping people listening to you, right?
Old 04-07-2012, 01:49 PM
Banned

Lol Mellowyellow suicide watch 2011-2012
Closed Thread