Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a Good Alliance Guild?
Yes, would bring some diversity to server. 21 65.63%
No, please state reason. 11 34.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 05:49 PM
Banned

Default Good Alliance guild

sup pals. I was trying blue out the past 2 weeks and while on there I saw an Iksar only guild. I liked the idea and its something I wanted to do before on red but at the time the population was around 80 and I didnt think it could support a gnome only guild. Fast forward to now and population is even worse however I like starting new projects so I would like to do this anyway. Just a quick poll, no need to troll me about, but how many of you would like to see a guild that emulated (simulated?) the good alliance on sullon zek? Here is a short post on teams from foh forum.

------------------------------------------------------------
The Good Alliance consists of: Erollisi Marr, Mithaniel Marr, Rodcet Nife, Quellious, Tunare
The Evil Alliance consists of: Bertoxxulous, Cazic Thule, Innoruuk, Rallos Zek
The Neutral Alliance consists of: Brell Serilis, Bristlebane, Karana, Prexus, Solusek Ro, The Tribunal, Veeshan.

There are no Agnostics on Sullon Zek. With the new influence of the gods, those that had not declared for one deity or another have been killed. Everyone now worships a deity, if not out of respect, love or fear of the god, then out of fear for their lives at the hands of fanatics.
---------------------------------------------------------

I am not certain on everything as far as if I want to merge the newts and good together but for sure no agnostics and no evils. I already know there is no way in hell this population can support this type a guild for raids or competing for dragons but frankly I don't care. Just somethin to make the server more interesting for people who are bored or whatnot. Guild still hasn't been made because no GM has responded to petition. Like I said some things still in question are whether or not to make this good and neutral team, should we group with evils, ect.

TL DR. Would like to create a good alliance guild based on the deity teams SZ had. No evils and no agnostics for sure (wont change.) Will be anti grief but down to pvp evils defending the swamp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please comment or suggest changes. Thanks.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Aviak

you wanna name a guild GAG?

Why not Forgotten Alliance Guild?
Old 07-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Banned

oh name wise I was thinking Carpe Diem but like I said no gm response yet.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

better idea: just switch this server to teams

this reminds me too much of the global ooc guild idea
Old 07-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Banned

As much as I would love teams I am a realist and I see that it wont happen unless one of us steps up. This is just something to have fun with. I just want a pvp guild that is SZ like and more in-line with the lore. Maybe a bad example but say Nihilum is raiding hate or fear, we would not fight over this camp (like we would have the numbers anyway) because Inny and CT are our enemies anyway however if/when Plane of Growth comes out, we would defend Tunare in pvp. These are just ideas like I said.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Aviak

Teams are dumb. It should be guild alliance based. This way everyone can keep everyone in check. With alliances you would have to apply play nice rules to people of the same alliance right?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Banned

More random info/ideas.

-Hometown/Base of operations would be Qeynos/Felwithe/Kelethin.

-Leveling path would be 12-30 Unrest, 30-40MM. 40+ open to many places.
-Raid targets: hate/fear, i dont think dragons will be possible.

-Name - Carpe Diem

- would like to see planned pvp events such as Swamp Assault in cooperation with FoH to ensure we have a big battle.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Banned

so should i make it good/newt? I was thinking maybe only goods in guild but we can group/raid and stuff with newts. I mean newts are neutral so no reason we have to fight. You guys from sz should remember how small the goods were. Would you have wanted to see the good and neutrals merged on Sullon?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys from sz should remember how small the goods were. Would you have wanted to see the good and neutrals merged on Sullon?
As a good from SZ I would have hated to have the teams merge.
Izom, Enchanter, Team Good
Old 07-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Banned

ya on SZ i wouldnt have wanted us merged either but i am considering it here. well see. thanks for your input tho
Closed Thread