Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright here: https://youtu.be/GsDyc38MstQ

All you pot head supporters get ready for a future national ban on weed to become enforced
Legit post.

There is no possible way he doesn't uphold the federal ban on marijuana.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-22-2016, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is out of his mind.

Allowing the country to smoke marijuana has been the best plan for social control since fluoridating our water supply.
cringe lol you have absolutely no idea what happens to someone when they smoke tons and tons of weed (concentrates, dabs) every single day.

Ohhhh boy, youre in for a surprise.

Old 11-22-2016, 06:51 PM
Banned

only true peasant morans would smoke concentrates/dabs etc on the reg. the true gift is the green dank nugs with the leafs and huge range of sniffable scents (going from "this smells like weed" to "that is really dank weed").

it's like comparing a couple glasses of wine to a bottle of sherry dumped in the sphincter
Old 11-22-2016, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you don't want legal weed?

I'm not a fan of the guy regardless of him convicting the KKK. His personality is too conservative and might resume stop and frisk and other failed legal forms of racial mistreatment
Actually, stop and frisk was wildly successful everywhere it's been implemented without a single exception, but I'm not at all surprised that you didn't know that in this post-truth world.
Old 11-22-2016, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
only true peasant morans would smoke concentrates/dabs etc on the reg. the true gift is the green dank nugs with the leafs and huge range of sniffable scents (going from "this smells like weed" to "that is really dank weed").

it's like comparing a couple glasses of wine to a bottle of sherry dumped in the sphincter
lol good luck telling that to someone who smokes dabs and concentrates every day

hope you can get through to them before they murder someone with an axe. legalized weed has a serious message problem with youth and uneducateds, they believe its a harmless plant and the more you smoke the "higher" you get" and theres absolutely no limits or laws of nature on the plant. Its incredibly sickening.

Enough so, that I really do hope it gets banned again just to stick it to the community for not helping educate more about it.

they don't understand how cocaine is not crack, how dank nugs are not concentrates/dabs.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-22-2016 at 06:59 PM..
Old 11-22-2016, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol good luck telling that to someone who smokes dabs and concentrates every day

hope you can get through to them before they murder someone with an axe. legalized weed has a serious message problem with youth and uneducateds, they believe its a harmless plant.

they don't understand how cocaine is not crack, how dank nugs are not concentrates/dabs.
glad we understand. lets go find some hoodlums and do summer "re-education camps"

and yaw seriously even the nugs these days get too dank... we gotta cut the fuck back on that THC input lol
Old 11-22-2016, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Do I want pot? No I don't smoke it, so I'd just wind up throwing your pot away, you keep it. In fact I could get it legally where I live, lots of doc's in my state where I could pay the $40 and they will write up a prescription for some fake thing like Saturday night insomnia or Monday morning eating disorder or something. They set up booth shops by the beach and hand them out left and right all day long. I'm not really into the feeling of having clinical psychosis, so doesn't interest me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's already legal. You just gotta jump through hoops to get it, which filters out people that really shouldn't have it, like children.

Anyway, the dude smashed the KKK, so I'm not surprised the dems and the media are on the warpath right now. This guy is dangerous to any form of racism, and that could damage the racism industry.
Old 11-22-2016, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Increased font size is indicative of an emotional response; I guess you're not a replicant.
Old 11-22-2016, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Increased font size is indicative of an emotional response; I guess you're not a replicant.
You've a strikingly familiar tone. Have we met?
Old 11-22-2016, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glad we understand. lets go find some hoodlums and do summer "re-education camps"

Got my best ppl on it. Nibblewitz is up first.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Closed Thread