Sarnak

Server still sucks
Old 02-20-2017, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

Yet still stalking forums.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there was never an Apex/TD alliance.

TD can pull 20ish tops, so we can't contest the new Epidemic zerg.

It's cute though, they outnumber TD now and still call us a zerg because we outnumbered them two times like 18-15.

Last two pvp battles you guys outnumbered Apex/TS combined but never mentioned it until enough Apex showed up to beat y'all by one then started crying zerg in ooc.
Come on you dont actually believe that do you?
We had around 23-25 Tops, I dont remember the actual count because people kept leaving/logging back on. I never left fear until i died to mobs at the very very end and the most i see in my logs is 58 players on plane of fear. That means there is another 33 ( approximately) players accounted for on the other side, not to mention that Epidemic had 0 characters there with a primal and only 3 total people with any Ntov gear whatsoever ( Tamiyo, June, Heroic). You guys can say whatever you want but at the end of the day you guys chose to team up with the biggest and most geared guild against a guild who last month could only field 5 people that had any interest in the game. It was fun and even though there was many attempts by Apex to train us because they are bitter losers, you guys simply just got outplayed and outmaneuvered by a smaller and more capable force. I hope last night opened your eyes to the concept that cucking with the top raiding guild is just gross and counterproductive. Much respect to old pals of the Shadowsneak Council Blueflower and Fandango for not swallowing Apex cock. # I am immersed on a 50 pop 18 year old elf emu, Ciao.
Old 02-20-2017, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

that's a solid block of text u got there
Old 02-20-2017, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Like cyren wrote every post in here
Old 02-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on you dont actually believe that do you?
We had around 23-25 Tops, I dont remember the actual count because people kept leaving/logging back on. I never left fear until i died to mobs at the very very end and the most i see in my logs is 58 players on plane of fear. That means there is another 33 ( approximately) players accounted for on the other side, not to mention that Epidemic had 0 characters there with a primal and only 3 total people with any Ntov gear whatsoever ( Tamiyo, June, Heroic). You guys can say whatever you want but at the end of the day you guys chose to team up with the biggest and most geared guild against a guild who last month could only field 5 people that had any interest in the game. It was fun and even though there was many attempts by Apex to train us because they are bitter losers, you guys simply just got outplayed and outmaneuvered by a smaller and more capable force. I hope last night opened your eyes to the concept that cucking with the top raiding guild is just gross and counterproductive. Much respect to old pals of the Shadowsneak Council Blueflower and Fandango for not swallowing Apex cock. # I am immersed on a 50 pop 18 year old elf emu, Ciao.
I wasn't at the second fight that y'all are glowing about.

TD has never been able to field a consistent force. It's a core of neckbeards and a bunch of casuals. We can barely schedule raids we just do them when we have the numbers online. Obviously you guys did well last night, but the normal retards in Epi are riding your coattails Rag, the last time they won Golems it was because of "Tempest". Pretty much the case here again.

Grats on the win. Could I humbly suggest you forbid Tamiyo from making pvp vids for you guys? lol
Old 02-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Fire Giant

Also, lets not forget less than two weeks prior Quil getting CoHed up to loot a Sword of Rile from the PD Epidemic helped Apex pvp TD for.

Wanna talk about cuckoldry? That's like Quil eating the leftover cum from a gangbang and thanking them for it.
Old 02-20-2017, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

yea im the boss

if u head into a village and their dead, im the cause

genetically a beast,

with Apex small skeletons,

call them BONE-APE-A-TITE (play on BONE get it slow fathead nerd ha ha ha)

yeaaaaa whooooo new tracks on the way. Apex its over for that.

You're fucking dead next 32 I drop. Start thinking of Plan B and abort your mark asses.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-20-2017, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, lets not forget less than two weeks prior Quil getting CoHed up to loot a Sword of Rile from the PD Epidemic helped Apex pvp TD for.

Wanna talk about cuckoldry? That's like Quil eating the leftover cum from a gangbang and thanking them for it.
quil is a cuck