Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 12:05 AM
Large Bat

Default Boot me

sounds like a crybaby couldnt handle being in the same guild w/ gmuk. instead of handling it like a man, cried and set him up. you will know if its an officer if the same thing happens to me. GL Gmuk
Old 03-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Orc

This thread delivers.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread delivers.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrana [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you want to be, after this?

I wouldn't.
Becase basically all his friends were i'n da/fusion. They all soled at once.. Da basically absorbed bloodline.. Gmuk also made new friends i'n da/fusion too.

While gmuk had things to work on i'n terms of his app process / tanking He WAS trying and was working on it..

He was screwed over for no reason and had to be away from all his other friends because all the effort was made to scramble to recruit but once the fusion merge occurred some people seemed expendable apparently..

I'm glad I'm not a part of that drama anymore.. I don't believe i'n screwing people over or passing judgement without some firsthand knowledge..

P.s. Sephrana this reply wasn't aimed at you.. U know I <3 u...just wanted to clarify some things here..
Old 03-29-2011, 06:58 AM
Banned

tobad u cant peeekay them for treating you like dirt
Old 03-29-2011, 07:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmartigan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Becase basically all his friends were i'n da/fusion. They all soled at once.. Da basically absorbed bloodline.. Gmuk also made new friends i'n da/fusion too.

While gmuk had things to work on i'n terms of his app process / tanking He WAS trying and was working on it..

He was screwed over for no reason and had to be away from all his other friends because all the effort was made to scramble to recruit but once the fusion merge occurred some people seemed expendable apparently..

I'm glad I'm not a part of that drama anymore.. I don't believe i'n screwing people over or passing judgement without some firsthand knowledge..

P.s. Sephrana this reply wasn't aimed at you.. U know I <3 u...just wanted to clarify some things here..
I dont know why you just dont tell the truth, i guess you dont care anymore since you arent with us. Gmuk was going to be terminated more than likely because of his performance. He was only swiftly removed to protect our own members. It was a mistake, someone set him up. This is true. But this isnt why he was never offered the tag back. Its not like he was terrible, just not the greatest.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when Alawen rage quit IB over a honeycomb belt?
Remember when Alawen contemplated suicide over losing his mistwalker?
Remember when Alawen posted his meth-induced mug all over the forum?
Remember when Alawen's wife divorced him for playing too much EQ?
Remember when Alawen would cry incessantly over raid mobs?
Remember when Alawen wanted to fuck Tralina and got creepy?
Remember when Alawen was taken seriously?
Remember when Alawen actually mattered?
That's quiet an list of accomplishments, Alawen you're hired for my RED p99 guild pal
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

just read the entire thread a+ entertainment and properly derailed

Abacab and alawen needs to be on a pvp server so they can duke it out imo
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know why you just dont tell the truth, i guess you dont care anymore since you arent with us. Gmuk was going to be terminated more than likely because of his performance. He was only swiftly removed to protect our own members. It was a mistake, someone set him up. This is true. But this isnt why he was never offered the tag back. Its not like he was terrible, just not the greatest.
Lol? Trying to troll me?

He was 2-3 weeks into his app and was working with full member to get better..

He shoulda been given his full shot and maybe even an extension...

Say what you want tho... My last post on this.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Orc

It takes a special kind of coward to not even be able to tell someone the truth when kicking them out of a guild on a video game.
Closed Thread