Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When someone is a certified expert they don't have to cite textbook details for how something works. When a doctor tells you...
How the fuck are people missing these GOLD MINE QUOTES. This kid is relating himself to a doctor in everquest knowledge.

Newsflash bro. Doctors earn PhDs. You however are joe nobody from the internet making outlandish claims backed up by absolutely no data.

Can this kid get a custom forum title? Like, Egotistical moron? Would be awesome.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

I think the fact he is ranting and raving over a 1999 game, being played on a EMU server to mimic the classic feel. He wants to change the entire game to how he feels it should be, and wants the devs to do what he says.

Sure he is full of lulz. He should just make his own server and gtfo.

This dude is the classic cry baby back in classic time, crying over how every other class is better than his. Making his guild members tone out guild chat because of his ranting.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

hmm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arnald.jpg (21.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Mad props to Rais, someone other than me picking up on this dudes bullshit.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

watch out guys we gots a young guru up in here!
Old 05-30-2011, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

More like Young Aspergers

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 05-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2011, 07:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Let's talk CLASS BALANCE
Let's not. You don't actually need to balance classes in EQ, that wasn't the point of the game, and that's not the point of this server. This discussion is therefore not very interesting.

This is the shittiest thread.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 05-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't need to find shit.
Yes you do. You are the one who clearly didn't play the game back then, or didn't understand/care about the game mechanics back then, or else you would know about these issues. The fact that you don't understand the issues means that YOU need to study up and learn about them. I'm not going to do the work for you. I'm telling you how the game was and if you disagree then find evidence to prove me wrong (you won't, as I am correct, unless I specifically say my memory is fuzzy about a detail). That's how it's going to be and if you don't like it, don't respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're going to spout off about shit you're clueless about either provide some background information, some type of statistical data, or shut the fuck up.
I'm hardly clueless about anything I've talked about here. That would be you. The only things you've been able to do in this thread are spout off the words "kid" and "moron". Funny, considering how you are definitely less mature (we only have to look at your avatar to ascertain that). The only thing you are capable of doing is using catch-phrases which are well liked and "cool" on this forum - such as a the "young" moniker. Get some substance to your posts and try some reasoning and actual thought process instead of empty put-downs; you are currently full of ineptitude.
Last edited by Zuranthium; 05-30-2011 at 10:25 PM..
Old 05-30-2011, 11:12 PM
Skeleton

the more you balance classes, the more they end up being the same, this is fact. The balance must be achieved by taking them as a whole, like yin and yang. Seperate they must be imbalanced in unique areas, but together they form balance.

If you give druids better heals, do clerics get sow? IF you do this the cleric because more like a druid and the druid more like a cleric, and then you just have WoW. I would rather clerics stay clerics, druids stay druids, and together, I like them both.
Closed Thread