Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

I bet you can't really name a thousand anything.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

We have conditioned 4 or 5 generations to be dependent on the free cheese in the federal government mouse trap.

Take responsibility for yourself and your community and help those who are in need because its a good thing to do. Giving up that responsibility and obligation is immoral and unethical and puts ideas into people like yourself, who are probably reasonable and moral otherwise, that it is ok to take something from someone else against there will because you need/want it.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have conditioned 4 or 5 generations to be dependent on the free cheese in the federal government mouse trap.

Take responsibility for yourself and your community and help those who are in need because its a good thing to do. Giving up that responsibility and obligation is immoral and unethical and puts ideas into people like yourself, who are probably reasonable and moral otherwise, that it is ok to take something from someone else against there will because you need/want it.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stibe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Epic argument bro
Old 08-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

When did this concern about being transgendered first become something of interest for you? I can tell, you are experiencing a pretty serious discomfort about it. But I need you to know, that discomfort is OK. These are very difficult issues, and you need to realize, you are very brave for facing them.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Is this a thread about mental illness or libertarianism? I can't tell which. It does seem that you, Lron, have a problem with relatively small group of people who are exercising individual freedom to live their lives as they want to. I would figure that would be a cause you'd champion.

It's not a mental illness. It's in the DSM, because there's no other place to put it. The need to change genders, and deprivation of that need can no doubt drive people crazy, but a person is absolutely not mentally ill simply by virtue of being transgender.
Old 08-24-2013, 11:16 PM
Sarnak

Moral of the story do whatever the fuck makes you happy, who gives a shit what people think?
Old 08-24-2013, 11:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfelfbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do whatever the fuck makes you happy
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are just so few people who actually talk about it, and even fewer that actually transition (takes balls).
I nominate Katrik for pun of the year.