Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Default Quillmane - A camp?

If you were running through SK, and someone /ooc for a CC, and some people proclaimed, "we have a group doing Quillmane," would you let them know if you happened upon Quillmane?

Or would you slay Quillmane even though people are killing PHs to spawn Quillmane?
Old 04-19-2017, 09:16 PM
Kobold

From my experience if you have all 3 spawns locked down AND someone killing the ph (takes 4 bodies), it is considered camped. If not all spawns are locked down, it is FTE.

I solo camp it a lot of the time and people come to sit on one of the spawns. It is just what I contend with. If more than one person comes, then I just hold off killing PH's till they go away.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

I was doing the Qeynos badge quest and we were waiting for the next investigator to spawn and caught a few quills by hermit. Got a cloak for my friend on the first quill and we called it out after that.

I agree if it's not locked down on all camps that it's FFA.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 04-20-2017, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindadar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From my experience if you have all 3 spawns locked down AND someone killing the ph (takes 4 bodies), it is considered camped. If not all spawns are locked down, it is FTE.

I solo camp it a lot of the time and people come to sit on one of the spawns. It is just what I contend with. If more than one person comes, then I just hold off killing PH's till they go away.
I did this one a few times on my druid for alts and guildies. Whenever other people plopped down on spawn points, it was kind of fun to stop killing, knowing they were just staring at air for no reason, and would be for quite some time after I left the zone. It was also fun, when I'd make the rounds to see if it was up, to see folks by the spawn points pointlessly killing calves and lionesses.
Old 04-19-2017, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

I think the policy should be don't be a dick. That being said I've seen people claim him as a camp while not killing the correct place holders or sitting on any of the correct spawn locations. That's probably why its FTE. GM won't typically give away game mechanics like that. I personally wouldn't contest someone on it. Just come back later because its open a lot of the time.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanshub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the policy should be don't be a dick.
If only this was GM enforceable.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:03 PM
Kobold

I saw Quill and did an ooc Is anyone doing the Quill spawns - someone said yes so I told them where I saw quill

That being said if you see Quill and no ones around Quill you have every right to kill it
Old 04-19-2017, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Does Quillmane make a sound if it dies and no one is around to hear it.
Old 04-19-2017, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Remember when I made the Quide?

Booyah!
Old 04-20-2017, 01:40 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

we need LitigationQuest experts like Juntsie on this case
Closed Thread