Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 05:54 AM
Aviak

Fraps or it didn't happen.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This didn't happen. Unless it was former IB/Rampage, no way someone from Taken makes it through SG without a succor.
Care to back that statement up with a friendly platinum wager?
Old 04-26-2017, 02:55 PM
Banned

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/283...l_19291Pop.png

---------------------Revised proposal after 7 of 10 guilds said no--------------

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/283...l_21501Pop.png

This is the death of the player made rotation. For those that do not fully understand why these terms were unacceptable: Gorenaire and Talendor are the two hardest encounters outside of VP. To enter "tier 2" you must solo kill Talendor at any time of day which then grants you access to kill Dracoliche, Maestro and Faydedar. To enter "tier 3" (access to every epic in the game) you must solo kill Gorenaire at any time of day which then grants you access to the remaining gods and dragons (all of the loot worth actually going for). What this does is create two impossible entry points for any guilds that wish to join the rotation in the future as well as knocking 7 of the long term rotation member guilds out of contention for Venril Sathir, Innoruuk, Cazic Thule, Trakanon and Severilous. The terms in both proposals are unacceptable to the representatives of the 7 class R guilds who are not BDA, Taken and Divinity.

The reason I have brought this to raid discussion is to eliminate the rampant misinformation that surrounds any big change in this servers politics. Our guilds did not simply decide the rotation would no longer continue, we tried very hard to reason with the other 3 guilds and they simply would not yield as you can see by the second proposal being even more of a joke than the first. These proposals were very clearly designed to force the dissolution of the rotation.

The p99 rotation was player made and has been player dissolved. We had a good run and in my opinion it has been the healthiest time in this servers history.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

---------------------Revised proposal after 7 of 10 guilds said no--------------

This is the death of the player made rotation. For those that do not fully understand why these terms were unacceptable: Gorenaire and Talendor are the two hardest encounters outside of VP. To enter "tier 2" you must solo kill Talendor at any time of day which then grants you access to kill Dracoliche, Maestro and Faydedar. To enter "tier 3" (access to every epic in the game) you must solo kill Gorenaire at any time of day which then grants you access to the remaining gods and dragons (all of the loot worth actually going for). What this does is create two impossible entry points for any guilds that wish to join the rotation in the future as well as knocking 7 of the long term rotation member guilds out of contention for Venril Sathir, Innoruuk, Cazic Thule, Trakanon and Severilous. The terms in both proposals are unacceptable to the representatives of the 7 class R guilds who are not BDA, Taken and Divinity.

The reason I have brought this to raid discussion is to eliminate the rampant misinformation that surrounds any big change in this servers politics. Our guilds did not simply decide the rotation would no longer continue, we tried very hard to reason with the other 3 guilds and they simply would not yield as you can see by the second proposal being even more of a joke than the first. These proposals were very clearly designed to force the dissolution of the rotation.

The p99 rotation was player made and has been player dissolved. We had a good run and in my opinion it has been the healthiest time in this servers history.
Nobody gives a shit about your rotation woes.

This is a thread about a good Samaritan.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ohhhhhhh, so this explain the love bda an awakened share for one another. i not never connected that before. it why they no liek am too the I suppose, cause after they smushed the rotation, they still got stomped :c both doing ok though now no? I mean, taken have they competence they inherited from rampage an bda have they own server, so al good now no?
Old 04-26-2017, 05:47 PM
Kobold

Jonasty here, was glad to help. Thanks for the coth past Sont [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2017, 09:58 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ohhhhhhh, so this explain the love bda an awakened share for one another. i not never connected that before. it why they no liek am too the I suppose, cause after they smushed the rotation, they still got stomped :c both doing ok though now no? I mean, taken have they competence they inherited from rampage an bda have they own server, so al good now no?
I think they did fine vs class c.
If geting 4 out of 5 FFA mobs during class system is what you call getting stomped...
I don't think getting stomped means what you think it does..
Check their old guild threads and compare the FFA targets..
And the qq about why Taken and BDA didn't join class C should tell you that it really doesn't mean what you think it does..

Just a few facts...
Then again, this is RnF, ignore the facts and keep making up stories about the good old days..
Old 04-27-2017, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Remember when class R got 80% of FFA targets, ever? Me neither.
Good times.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Shocking, I thought because they are competitive on end game content, every single one of them must be a hateful, mean sociopath.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:51 PM
Sarnak

Update: Offending shaman guild kicked for fraternizing with filthy casuals
Closed Thread