Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2017, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

Correct course of action is 1v1 honor /duel.

Or try red server where /duel isn't even necessary.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:04 PM
Fire Giant

You grouped with a ranger.

You had a bad experience.

Easy Fix, live and learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct course of action is 1v1 honor /duel.

Or try red server where /duel isn't even necessary.
No groups on red.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Should have left group. I would have.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Once you started mentioning his guildmates, I need to double check you understand a fact of life here..

If you had dinner at a friends house and he served you a burnt to a charcoal steak to the point of it being inedible, is it wise to tell him he overcooked his steak? Maybe. You might help your friend learn from his mistake or be polite about it.

Now imagine your situation has placed you at the table in the great hall with the chieftain leader of the supreme serial killing cannibal skullsmasher gang and all of his goons are eating along with you and he burns your boar ass he's feeding you guys. I mean the honest and intelligent thing to do is to tell him he F'ed up your food, right?
Old 04-26-2017, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

This seems a very non-event to get upset about.

The group xp bonus is not very much, by the way, unless comparing a caster soloing with a very punchy pet vs duoing. But that is more due to how the pet penalty works than grouping xp bonuses.

You were level 17s in oasis killing pathing melee mobs and you temporarily lost a fraction of your dps. It's not like you were balls deep in a kos red dungeon full of casters and the CC and healer both disappeared at the same time.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once you started mentioning his guildmates, I need to double check you understand a fact of life here..

If you had dinner at a friends house and he served you a burnt to a charcoal steak to the point of it being inedible, is it wise to tell him he overcooked his steak? Maybe. You might help your friend learn from his mistake or be polite about it.

Now imagine your situation has placed you at the table in the great hall with the chieftain leader of the supreme serial killing cannibal skullsmasher gang and all of his goons are eating along with you and he burns your boar ass he's feeding you guys. I mean the honest and intelligent thing to do is to tell him he F'ed up your food, right?
solid metaphor
Old 04-26-2017, 06:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Standard procedure for orcs is to greet each other with threats, so yeah, tell him the food is fucked up, that's practically a compliment.

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Closed Thread