Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, someone smarter than you has already commented on that, ultimately dispelling all of your myths and misconceptions. Troll is still second worse choice. We all read your ogre warrior thread, so we know how delusional you are (warriors cannot channel).
Dude has a brain and recognizes the usefulness of the JBB. That's more than can be said for you, Thomas.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, you've obviously misunderstood everything he said.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:38 AM
Aviak

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize the regen doesn't really become significant till 51+ right? But troll is fine race. Anything other than iksar tbh.

FSI > regen though.
Troll/iksar sitting regen at level 1 is one point less then your level 24 regen spell and at level 20 it's 6, one more.

At level 50+ trolls/iksar sitting regen is 2 more then chloro.....but ya besides that it sucks.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

It's like loramin said, he's just trying to justify his own decision by belittling everybody else's.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:21 AM
Large Bat

Do most skip the canni 2 quest and wait for canni 3? Seems thats what most did on live?
Didn't know if it was worth the time invested.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do most skip the canni 2 quest and wait for canni 3? Seems thats what most did on live?
A lot of the stuff required is too high level 39 shaman to do. The ratio is practically the same, and you don't gain that much more mana. I'd say do it on another character or buy it, otherwise skip it.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I asked the same question a few years back (not much has changed since) and got three pages worth of responses. Rather than try and repeat them I'll just offer this link:
Pre-Torpor: Cann II or Can III

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-28-2017, 05:47 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of the stuff required is too high level 39 shaman to do. The ratio is practically the same, and you don't gain that much more mana. I'd say do it on another character or buy it, otherwise skip it.
You get assault where those yun spawn, I'm talking assaulted​.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:45 PM
Large Bat

Are there any quest I need to know about to help me along as a troll shaman other than the necklace quest? Would be my first troll so any troll/ogre quest would be new to me. Thanks.
Old 04-29-2017, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Are there any quest I need to know about to help me along as a troll shaman other than the necklace quest? Would be my first troll so any troll/ogre quest would be new to me. Thanks.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Ogre_Butcher_Gloves

Not really caster gear but those are some OP resists

Edit : https://wiki.project1999.com/Class_Race_Quest_List

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Closed Thread