Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Pathing

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 04:13 PM
Orc

Default Cazic-thule alligators

The alligators pathing is bad in the round under-water cavern water (below "the well") in cazic-thule. Hit them with a spell and they go off, and around.... it's pretty ridiculous.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Orc

in addition there are issues with gators disappearing into the walls, and it being impossible to hit them with spells if they are "on the surface" of the water I've had the pet fightng them and they can hit me, but I can't hit them with a spell - keep getting error "you can't see your target", and if I'm on the surface of the water or below them - just can't hit them....
Old 11-15-2015, 10:08 PM
Banned

Their pathing is bad, and not as good as it was on live (I feel) but it is possible to kill all the gators down there in a normal group/duo or solo charming with a druid. You just have to be real careful how you pull. It's bad to pull from above the water, you may have to be underwater at the pull, then stand on the ledge and re-snare to move them onto land, but it's tricky.

I agree it could use a look.
Closed Thread