Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, this is most definately p2w. Shit game.
Gear is all player crafted and it's full loot PvP. So yeah you can buy gear, and then turn around and have it taken right from you. Though I guess you could just buy gear and then sit in town, or sit in the blue/yellow zone forever, so then you wouldn't lose it, but you wouldn't be of use to anyone either. Gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Project 1999 Red
Last edited by HappyTr33z; 04-11-2017 at 07:17 PM..
Old 04-11-2017, 08:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've struggled to get logged in, it has a lot of technical issues/gremlins to work through. The tech discussion page is full of people who cant log in or are having problems.

Should be a good game in 2019.
Damn I didn't know there were still issues like that, then again I'm never on that section of the forums unless I need to be for some reason. What kinda issues are you getting exactly?

Project 1999 Red
Old 04-12-2017, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTr33z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn I didn't know there were still issues like that, then again I'm never on that section of the forums unless I need to be for some reason. What kinda issues are you getting exactly?
Stuck at the loading screen, epic music (which isn't bad) playing over and over... just doesn't connect. I've tried disabling my firewall, running as an administrator, running in compatibility modes... nothing.

I don't mind waiting til it launches but they need to sort their shit out, and it would be good to play before then.
Old 04-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stuck at the loading screen, epic music (which isn't bad) playing over and over... just doesn't connect. I've tried disabling my firewall, running as an administrator, running in compatibility modes... nothing.

I don't mind waiting til it launches but they need to sort their shit out, and it would be good to play before then.
Hmm, I've heard of people having issues if they were using a public connection, and sometimes people have had to reinstall.

The closest bug I've heard of was a black screen bug people were getting where upon logging in their screen would just be black but they were in-game.(could hear footsteps and everything)

Have you made a thread on the bug forums? If not I could post one up and see if the devs respond.

Sucks that you're having issues though man, Albion is definitely one of the best MMOs I've played in years, and that's coming from someone who has played 90's MMO emulators almost exclusively since WoW came around and ruined everything. Especially with the patch released today, finally making open PvP in the royal lands feasible, the game is in a real good place. I'll help ya figure out what's causing you issues as best I can though bud.

Project 1999 Red
Old 04-16-2017, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTr33z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, I've heard of people having issues if they were using a public connection, and sometimes people have had to reinstall.

The closest bug I've heard of was a black screen bug people were getting where upon logging in their screen would just be black but they were in-game.(could hear footsteps and everything)

Have you made a thread on the bug forums? If not I could post one up and see if the devs respond.

Sucks that you're having issues though man, Albion is definitely one of the best MMOs I've played in years, and that's coming from someone who has played 90's MMO emulators almost exclusively since WoW came around and ruined everything. Especially with the patch released today, finally making open PvP in the royal lands feasible, the game is in a real good place. I'll help ya figure out what's causing you issues as best I can though bud.
Yeah made a thread and they were looking into it but no luck. Think I'll have to try a reinstall at some point. Hopefully it'll get more stable for everyone.
Old 04-20-2017, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Its not pay to win at all. Its pay to save some time. The game is like 100x more skill based than EQ, which is probably why 99.9% of you pussies won't play it. You'll just stay on red, levitating while DoTing naked corpse runners LOL
Old 04-20-2017, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

And when you decide to stop being a poopsocking vag master, click this link, buy the game and give "Dragnon" a tell in game let me know you're from "Red" and ill hook u up.

https://albiononline.com/?ref=YGTLXSLDS5
Old 04-27-2017, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Beggars in this thread fishing for referrals to a game that's gonna be deader than red before the year is even out.
Closed Thread