Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm hitting ST again tonight, mm another Ventani kill (along with a couple other warders of course). Not a single moment of staring at walls or stairs or doors! What should we do with the robe that drops tonight? I'm thinking we should give it to a gnome.

Be sure I'll be laughing at every one of you poopsocking morons while I am doing it. To the smarter of those, just understand that there is better out there if you just look. Fuck these Awakened turdbags and Aftermath fucknuts who only want you around as warm bodies to maintain their fragile pixel oriented egos. Ditch them and play places where EQ is fun, be it takp or p2002 or phinny.
let us know how many ventani kill it take before you find happy to replace you mad about losing :3
Old 04-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclements87 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can't beat them join them. If you hate them then become rivals. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you don't want it bad then you won't have it. If you don't put the time and effort in then don't complain. Seriously their are two hardcore raiding guilds. Then out of no where comes rustles a casual raid guild that gets things done. What boggles the mind is the fact that you spend more time in rants and flames complaining about them then doing something about it. This isn't World of Warcraft you can't come on the forums and complain and have the GM doing what the mass wants them to do. THIS IS CLASSIC if they are such a problem then make a guild call it hardcore not casual and do something about the problem yourself the GM can't hold your hands and kill raid mobs for you.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Folks, when you are this immersed do not post on the forums. otherwise this kind of gibberish is created from your fingertips. Dude is truly gone.

Seek help dude. Hopefully it's not too late.
Old 04-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Fire Giant

How Stormwulfe saved Sezaru:Listen here: https://clyp.it/miq3u22i
Old 04-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

in reality it's a good post and this is my rant... *scrapes magnesium stick*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Folks, when you are this immersed do not post on the forums. otherwise this kind of gibberish is created from your fingertips. Dude is truly gone.

Seek help dude. Hopefully it's not too late.
OP will have a better experience because of it. The replies in this thread are mostly people who hold back and have these bitter perspectives cause they dont flame or even rant... rage and then fix it or don't and recognize that getting upset over something you can't control is not worth it... if a change can be made then the struggle is worth it and will show in the result (venting becomes a necessity with any meaningful "change")

also... didnt read much =/
Old 04-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

should add that playing too much can make it not fun(incase applicable)... take a break and go fishing or camping or spend time with family and you will feel dif about it when you get back to the game...
Old 04-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
should add that playing too much can make it not fun(incase applicable)... take a break and go fishing or camping or spend time with family and you will feel dif about it when you get back to the game...
True. I always call my gaming breaks "deprocessing."
Old 04-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let us know how many ventani kill it take before you find happy to replace you mad about losing :3
The sad thing is you actually believe this is a clever reply.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Orc

Rustle was never casual most of them were what was left of rampage that didnt want to merge with awakened. so they know what they are doing. cant believe you actually believed this
Old 04-12-2017, 04:25 AM
Planar Protector

Agnarr will be pretty interesting for a lot of people. I could even see some guild moves in the future.
Old 04-12-2017, 07:06 AM
Banned

Great post. Has everything a good rant needs. Made me have lots of feels. Still unsure exactly what he meant but the cryptic tones reminds me of shinko alil
Closed Thread