Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why, because she's Jewish, my Iraqi friend? I don't give even 2 shits about his personal life, but it is amusing to see someone have a total meltdown over it ... whatever it is.
But then I guess it depends on however you define the word "is", is.
Old 04-23-2017, 12:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameofthrones_fan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alex makes u mad?

u know he gets money while he's doin that, right?
gets money but loses his kids. smilin hard. SJWs win.
Old 04-23-2017, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Yep, that he does, makes people mad. He has a shtick like every other radio and TV personality does. Doesn't mean he doesn't believe whatever he's putting out, but just that he does it in a way to make it appealing or able to sale. They all do that, all of them. AJ is the pro wrestler of his genre, a testosterone pumped top-rope diving madman that makes you have no choice but to watch him just to see what happens next. Most of his material he got from other people, sort of like world of warcraft :P

edit: but then I know I'm talking to some people here that think CNN is real news [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah well
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-23-2017 at 12:52 AM..
Old 04-23-2017, 12:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, that he does, makes people mad. He has a shtick like every other radio and TV personality does. Doesn't mean he doesn't believe whatever he's putting out, but just that he does it in a way to make it appealing or able to sale. They all do that, all of them. AJ is the pro wrestler of his genre, a testosterone pumped top-rope diving madman that makes you have no choice but to watch him just to see what happens next. Most of his material he got from other people, sort of like world of warcraft :P

edit: but then I know I'm talking to some people here that think CNN is real news [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah well
How does it being fake mitigate the harm he does?
Old 04-23-2017, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does it being fake mitigate the harm he does?
What fake? the acting? They all do that to some degree. Well maybe not Hannity hehe, but everyone else does. Most admit to it, it's just part of the show. They are commentators etc, not nightly news anchors ... which don't even exist any longer like they did 20+yrs ago. I mean Tony Snow was really good as an anchor, one of the last, providing just the story with little commentary slant, he was great. But now a days it's all about "personality" and how to be most effective drawing ratings. Well other than being a hot chick which seems to be becoming all the rage everywhere now, personality not mandatory.

Then the harm to whom? His family? He ain't being exclusive there, it's a terrible epidemic. Not even the worst of it, but no point getting into another RvW debate so soon after the last [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But families getting hurt all over, left and right. Best you can do is not take it as an example but try to give 100% to your own family, 200%! ...like expecting nothing in return if that's what it takes. I don't know if you've noticed, but Western civilization is literally dying. And even the seemingly best of us are not exempt from falling into it.
Here this is really good, posted it once here, but it's long so no idea if you watch. https://youtu.be/qh7rdCYCQ_U The Truth About The Fall of Rome: Modern Parallels
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-23-2017 at 01:47 AM..
Old 04-23-2017, 03:30 AM
Planar Protector

Or maybe this video better, isn't 3hrs long, less about the big picture and more to the point of the collapsing family https://youtu.be/sQnRyE1mmrc
Lots contribute to it, really. Everyone is effected, especially how easy it is to divorce and no real dependency on family any longer, nor any shame for doing so. It will just get worse every generation, until civil collapse, prolly already there. I could hit you up with some religious type vids for explanation, moral decay etc, but likely you'll just scratch your head.

Anyway I don't see anything disturbing in your article link, other than drug use. I don't see anything about drug use elsewhere though, apart from a little said on a Howard Stern interview, which sounds like old dumb kid stuff like smoking pot, maybe some mushrooms or something. I see some accusations around, but mostly shock tabloid based on some kids youtube channel.

But anyway, are you just trying to play out an AJ full retard? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Looks more the case for sake of trolling. Doubt you actually care about his family.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ah well
Daywolf been dropping alex jones links to expose chemtrail conspiracy for over 4 years on this forum and now he pretend like he knew it was fake all along lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-23-2017, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

only read seldomly...

there is something to be said for playing it close to the chest... whatever that ends up meaning...

over 4 years ago this same argument would come up cause people get so batshit crazy with the information... what do you expect when one of the sheep realizes that the "Federal Reserve" is not federal?...

alex jones playing a role that to "some" approaches the orwellian truth tellers subject in a way which comedians have declined to embrace in any substantial way...

I disagree politically with most of Carlin's finer points except for the ones that were the closest to his death...
Old 04-24-2017, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daywolf been dropping alex jones links to expose chemtrail conspiracy for over 4 years on this forum and now he pretend like he knew it was fake all along lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm? never did. I don't follow him, really. Only during this past election for about nine months, they were providing really good election coverage. I miss watching David Knight though, that guy is an actual pro. Chem trails? Oh you mean weather modification? Nah I usually link like this geoengineeringwatch.org probably the most detailed studies. Some others though, but not as specialized as GEWatch there.

I use to follow him some when he first started, before he got his radio show, when he'd guest on some other AM radio shows. But then he started pissing me off. Everyone winds up being on his conspirator list at some point.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:59 AM
Banned

bump. ruling came back. strange one - his "kids" were actually crisis actors, he never really had any children. damn you soros
Last edited by Pokesan; 05-03-2017 at 11:01 AM..
Closed Thread