Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its true - In the absence of Detoxx and BreakenI will be taking control of both guilds and setting a more hardcore tone. First on the agenda is we will continue tracking mobs even out of window to ensure if there are any glitches in spawn times we can capitalize. 24/7 tracking and 75% attendance requirements should start us off quite nicely in an A/A'less Norrath under the ever critical eye of Master Wu'Tang.
75%? Casual scum.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cant wait to sell FBSS for 8 KR while training people camping them
Man I wish I could be unemployed so I could be as edgy as this elite Everquest player
Old 04-18-2017, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

100% true. Cant wait.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% true. Cant wait.
^^^ Confirmed then.
Old 04-18-2017, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its true - In the absence of Detoxx and BreakenI will be taking control of both guilds and setting a more hardcore tone. First on the agenda is we will continue tracking mobs even out of window to ensure if there are any glitches in spawn times we can capitalize. 24/7 tracking and 75% attendance requirements should start us off quite nicely in an A/A'less Norrath under the ever critical eye of Master Wu'Tang.
How's the hunt for the Wu'tang surname going? The other day i saw someone named Fasttimes Atridgemonthigh. Why you..
Old 04-18-2017, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the exact reason why these servers are awesome.

Having the GM enforcement here that is adamant to be involved and resolute to stop short of a true rotation, is why this server is a clusterfuck.

Why do you want GMs to involve themselves in camp or raid disputes. The game is far more clean if people resolve it themselves rather than going on telling the volunteer hall monitor to solve their dispute for them like a petulant child. Boo hoo some group that has more DPS than yours started to pull from your camp, keep on top of your spawns and that won't happen.

Plus... these raid rules...
Wasnt long ago you were brown nosing the staff here. Times change eh?
Old 04-18-2017, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep dreaming, A/A will be on P99 forever and if it isnt A/A, it'll be another 2 top rival guilds. Thats how competitive servers go.
This is the reason P99 is successful, its not easy mode and not everyone gets the best gear.

None the less! I am an A/A member and will have a character on Agnarr for good times.
Miss you Fife, come home to the real game!
Old 04-18-2017, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Doubt it will happen but I would join A/A to shit on OGC and AoS just to see them cry.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man I wish I could be unemployed so I could be as edgy as this elite Everquest player
We've only witnessed but a fraction of the anarchy that Elarti is capable of.

You are not prepared.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doubt it will happen but I would join A/A to shit on OGC and AoS just to see them cry.
That would be an actual challenge though. A/A doesn't want that.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread