Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT grandmas straight from the 60's getting shocked at the lyrics of the rolling stones and led zeppelin songs
It's more like if you're watching a show that's supposed to be about science and instead you're getting dogma telling you to think in a very non-scientific way about barely relevant social issues.

And I don't mind the underlying message; if Bill Nye wants to use his show to promote his opinion about sexual orientation, that's fine. But the bit was just cringey, very cringey.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's more like if you're watching a show that's supposed to be about science and instead you're getting dogma telling you to think in a very non-scientific way about barely relevant social issues.

And I don't mind the underlying message; if Bill Nye wants to use his show to promote his opinion about sexual orientation, that's fine. But the bit was just cringey, very cringey.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-26-2017, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id say north korea has better shows but we spend all that money on rockets aimed at north korea so....
Old 04-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soros invested in Netflix heavily last year that's why we have the Bill Nye show and the Dear White people propaganda.

https://www.thestreet.com/story/1337...n-netflix.html
Oh yeah, Netflix went all SJW, I unsubscribed like many have because of it last year. Was good a couple years ago, but I guess Soros decided to turn it into a propaganda opportunity i.e. hate your skin color, hate your gender, hate your God, hate your country and hate your Mom. Soros is one delusional cat, he openly professes to be God, and he's out there to shape the world into his image and put himself at the top along with his globalist coworkers. Yeah, Nye belongs to Soros.

Soros, literally, the dude worked for Hitler during WWII, removing gold from peoples teeth and belongings before taken away to be killed.
Last edited by Daywolf; 04-26-2017 at 04:03 PM..
Old 04-26-2017, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of baking soda volcanoes from Bill Nye, he now teaches this degeneracy to children as "science".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
Everything wrong with this video:

1. Nye ironically genders his audience with "guys" in the first sentence.
2. No one knows this girl from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
3. Humans are now apparently referred to as "bipeds" which is ableist against war vets with 1 leg.
4. "World of ours" implies the earth belongs to humans, which is western chauvinism and not environmentally friendly.
5. If she has a vagina, she does not have the option of "hard"...she's stuck with "moist."
6. Her vagina does not have a voice; that's gross. If it makes a sound it is actually air escaping and is rude.
7. When she sings about her vagina she holds her stomach not her vagina. Anatomy error.
8. "Metaphorical voice" is 6 syllables and she crams it into a 3 syllable section of the music.
9. The woman is so out of shape she can't do a proper front kick her and looks like an elephant trying to walk up steps.
10. "Butt stuff" is not highly related to evolution. Any mammal that does "butt stuff" routinely will actually be selected out. It's evolution in the same sense that extinction is evolution.
11. Sex "stew" assuming it refers to bisexual orgies actually are taboo in most societies. Anthropology error.
12. This is Gerard Depardieu: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...nes_2015_3.jpg
13. Singer declares that she will have sex with anything. And is proud of this.
14. No one is boxing in her box.
15. She recommends jerking off strangers.
16. After 1:30 minutes of singing she is out of breath. This is pathetic.
17. Sexuality is not a spectrum. See evolution of mammalian sex. The book Red Queen gives a good description (by Matt or Mark Ridley...I forgot).
18. 1:38 Bill Nye grooving is sexually repulsive.
19. No one uses a Fleshlight outdoors. It is used inside, with appropriate shame.
20. Bill Nye grooving again.
21. 2:03 Watch her try to kick. It's like watching someone on their first day of training.
22. 2:10 - Ironically tells normal people who are going about their business to get off THEIR soapbox while lecturing Americans from a position of ignorance.
23. Bagels with lox are disgusting...and so maybe her box is better than that.
24. 2:20 The face of Satan appears.
25. Ignorant non-scientist calls this "exactly the right message."

Thank you for re-electing President Trump.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id say north korea has better shows but we spend all that money on rockets aimed at north korea so....
nah, MURICA
Last edited by Lune; 04-26-2017 at 04:02 PM..
Old 04-26-2017, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soros, literally, the dude worked for Hitler during WWII, removing gold from peoples teeth and belongings before taken away to be killed.
You really shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet:

http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet:

http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-ss-nazi-germany/
Soros admits he was a nazi collaborator so idk what to tell you, sorry.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from your fellow Jews, friends and neighbors.

SOROS: Yes. That’s right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many, years. Was it difficult?

SOROS: No, not at all. Not at all, I rather enjoyed it.

KROFT: No feelings of guilt?

SOROS: No, only feelings of absolute power.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Hmmm watch a 13 minute long random YouTube or believe Snopes ... tough decision.

I get that Soros is like the Karl Rove to the right, and I hate that fucker (Rove; I honestly don't know much about Soros). I'm willing to believe all sorts of terrible things about Rove because I know he's a terrible person, and so I totally get someone else wanting to believe terrible things about another political operative on the opposite end of the spectrum.

BUT ... you have to live in reality, not your own made-up fantasy land. Well, except for Norath of course.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah, MURICA
the fuck is wrong with y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnDQkasEZWA

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Closed Thread