Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Fire Giant

Default Funny and Cool

Not much going on in RnF lately, so here's something to pass the time!

I had not heard about this email from the president of a sorority to here sisters, and hearing it being read by "Morgan Freeman" is hysterical (NSFW):

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bJONEmbW_hg?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bJONEmbW_hg?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This is the smallest movie (individuals atoms) in the world:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oSCX78-8-q0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oSCX78-8-q0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I recommend the "making of" video afterwards. Three words - Foreign. Female. Scientists.

Happy Friday!
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

Lol, that bitch is mad.

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 05-03-2013, 10:05 AM
Sarnak

Pixels! Atomic pixels maybe, but ... these are pixeeeeels! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gotta collect them all!
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Old 05-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

skipped ahead to apparently the most important part, morgan freeman yelling 'Cunt Punt"
day making.

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 05-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

No idea how to embed youtube videos in posts.

Dramatic reading of floorball letter by Keanu Reeves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA1JjUpnPp8
Old 05-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Sarnak

This is from my University! Fun fact, all the other fraternities/sororities received this leaked ListServe email the night it happened and laughed heartily, then it spread like wildfire to every major news source by noon the next day. The term "cunt punt" has been used religiously for the past week or so. I have a lot of friends in that sorority who are so pissed at the fact that their sorority's rep is currently ruined due to the ridiculous email that girl sent out. I also know plenty of people in Sig Nu who were having plenty of fun with DG and had no idea why that email was even sent out in the first place. It's starting to blow over here, but Greek Week and the week after were absolutely nuts.

The last few weeks have been a lot of fun to be a member of Greek life here at UMD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verenity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is from my University! Fun fact, all the other fraternities/sororities received this leaked ListServe email the night it happened and laughed heartily, then it spread like wildfire to every major news source by noon the next day. The term "cunt punt" has been used religiously for the past week or so. I have a lot of friends in that sorority who are so pissed at the fact that their sorority's rep is currently ruined due to the ridiculous email that girl sent out. I also know plenty of people in Sig Nu who were having plenty of fun with DG and had no idea why that email was even sent out in the first place. It's starting to blow over here, but Greek Week and the week after were absolutely nuts.

The last few weeks have been a lot of fun to be a member of Greek life here at UMD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OMG that's awesome!! Can you get me a U of MD DG sweatshirt?! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
Old 05-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Friend's comment on the smallest movie in the world:

"Hrmph. The plot seemed thin and the characters were fairly two-dimensional. I'm going to have to give it two atomic thumbs down."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
Old 05-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Thana you wanna start dating?
Old 05-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Nah, my hobbity eyes are affixed upon a troll SK. Thanks tho! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
Closed Thread