Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 08-19-2017, 12:58 PM
Large Rat

Default Dumped off boat- drowned

I took the boat from Qeynos and soon after crossing into Eruds crossing zone something happened to the boat...lag or a bug I don't know...the boat kept going and I stayed still...passed through the stern of the boat and ended up in the ocean. I swam behind the boat as long as I could but it pulled away and vanished. I could not cast a spell and di not have gate memed so I eventually gave up swimming and tried to swim to bottom to stand on ground and hopefully cast gate. I drowned as it was too deep. Now no idea where my corpse is nor how to get it back. Used in game /petition to no evail. How do I get help recovering my corpse lost due to this bug?
Old 08-19-2017, 02:54 PM
Large Rat

Default Never found any help but got lucky

I swam around at random hitting /corpse for about 20 mins. Got lucky and summoned my corpse and gated out. If it happens to you don't be like me and forget to hit /loc so you can find your corpse more easily.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:22 PM
Aviak

casting spells in water is a little buggy i think, if you just swim enough to put your head under water and make sure you are not moving before you start casting it should work
Old 08-19-2017, 04:37 PM
Large Rat

Thanks for the reply. Yes, it worked I was able to cast by standing still in the water. Gated out that way.